biglakejake

WAR in Kentucky!

11 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

You guys literally don’t realize that you are the minority on this one do you?  The dude is wrong.  He shouldn’t have backed out and literally the entire house (including a vast majority of the republicans) and the senate ( working on the same thing as we speak) also don’t agree with him.  I can see it’s obviously not ok to think outside the box on this forum, but truly look at this issue and the fact that his party is literally walking away from him right now and let me know how in the heck you think he’s gonna win the next election.  My whole point with this is that the guy is literally burning down any chance he has of getting re-elected (any chance WE have of getting another republican in office) (yes I said WE, like it or it I’m in the same party as you guys even though I have different opinions then you do).  

WE don’t realize this. I don’t think WE watch all that much cnn.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, oz31p said:

It’s not the news dude.  It’s literally numbers.  Numbers!!!  They don’t make them up.  Check the house minutes if you want to go straight to the source.   It’s fairly obvious that I’m outnumbered here so I’m gonna roll along as I certainly don’t expect to change your guy’s attitudes on trump and he’s the only guy out there that can change mine of him.  I’ll be stackin up ducks till Sunday so I’m out on this one.  You guys can fire away if it makes you feel better.  Watch the republican controlled senate for their response tomorrow or the next day but I’m guessing they’ll agree with me.   

2 minutes ago, oz31p said:

I watch it every now and then when there isn’t a good comedy show on  

Anybody catch any of the new CNN exposed Project  Veratas pretty much exposes CNN and Zucker for who he really is 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

It’s not the news dude.  It’s literally numbers.  Numbers!!!  They don’t make them up.  Check the house minutes if you want to go straight to the source.   It’s fairly obvious that I’m outnumbered here so I’m gonna roll along as I certainly don’t expect to change your guy’s attitudes on trump and he’s the only guy out there that can change mine of him.  I’ll be stackin up ducks till Sunday so I’m out on this one.  You guys can fire away if it makes you feel better.  Watch the republican controlled senate for their response tomorrow or the next day but I’m guessing they’ll agree with me.   

The numbers are what they are but I don’t think the house and senate covers the majority of the public’s sentiment 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Havasuhunter said:

No. Most republicans are not non interventionists. They want perpetual war and US foreign involvement so the profit machine of the military industrial complex can keep paying out for them. It’s a major problem for the Republican Party.

Sad but true.  I’m not qualified to comment on his timing or method, but bringing our troops home was a campaign promise, as was disentangling us from perpetual wars and making nato do their part. Again, these moves will draw criticism and have a cost no matter when or how they come about.  

If it’s really that much of a geopolitical concern than let France Germany and the rest send their people and spend their money. My tax dollars should be used for the United States, not for the entire world.

• Like 3

How Hawkish those who never served in the armed forces or had their children put in harm's way are.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Edge said:

How Hawkish those who never served in the armed forces or had their children put in harm's way are.

For giving me crap about assuming stuff you are stepping way out bud.  Between my parents, myself and my two brothers we have a combined service in the army and air force of 81 years.   I think my family has served enough to have the right to be “hawkish” if we want to.  

I’m gonna get back to scouting for ducks. You can smack talk my opinions on Trump all you want but don’t you dare disrespect my family’s military service.  Don’t claim that wasn’t aimed at me either, being passive aggressive isn’t a characteristic of a man.  

Wow, your name wasnt mentioned or even thought of.

You are quite a piece of work. You must think the world revolves around you. Pity

I stand by my statement.

6 minutes ago, Edge said:

Wow, your name wasnt mentioned or even thought of.

You are quite a piece of work. You must think the world revolves around you. Pity

I stand by my statement.

You haven’t made a single comment on this thread that wasn’t direct at me.  That little passive aggressive gem was just tossed out at no one in particular then I guess.  

You can't even follow a thread. Lol

35 minutes ago, Edge said:

You can't even follow a thread. Lol

Yoti somehow things everything you post on this thread is directed squarely at him, even though he says he’s a rebuplican he reacts fairly liberal in his responses-just saying 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, trophyseeker said:

Whoops!! I must have made a wrong turn. I was looking for the principal's office, but it appears I wound up on the 1st grade playground at recess. :blink:

Yup the playground is in Snowflake 

13 hours ago, Edge said:

Dead on!

• Like 1