makaio333

Elhew English Pointer Kennel Closing doors (sunrise kennels)

A family friend is having to close their doors at this time and are in need to sell their fine dogs at a reduce price. He is located in Benson, AZ

I am posting a link to his facebook page so that those that are interested can check it out. 

https://www.facebook.com/elhewpointersatsunrisekennels/?__tn__=%2Cd%2CP-R&eid=ARCWXAYTiOGvzeKFa35WGGjUVdI211fK63GFfMI4lpBKwZACGVKOLt9bAcvAl79VSfxDJJFTNVKWobCN

Here is a post from his FB page. Les Greer is the owner and will answer all your questions. Please do not message me as I am just trying to help get these fine dogs to good homes. There's no better community than the coueswhitetail community. Thanks in advance!

We are having to shut our doors at this time. And plead for those that want extremely fine dogs, Breeding stock, Wonderful pets, and great companions!

Please come help us put these dogs into wonderful homes.

We are selling for a massive reduced price. To entice others to improve their breeding stock. Hunting companions. And house buddies.

We are having to reduce the price down more to help people help us put these dogs into great homes. The first dog he buy will be $400. And those after will be only $300.

Help us put these dogs into great homes.

Please call us at 520-907-5690
Email backgreer987@gmail.com

We thank you so much for your patronage throughout the years!

• Like 1