Sign in to follow this  
couesdeerhntr

Goulds tags!

16 hours ago, azspike said:

I drew a Gould's tag with 11 last year. Best of luck to you guys! I just bought a point this Spring.

Ya ya ya rub it in, might want to buy a lotto ticket while you got the luck in your side

• Like 2

On 10/19/2019 at 3:01 PM, naturebob said:

New Mexico is up to $210. Thats crazy ,but I will still pay it if not drawn here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Or help some body here......BOB!

That's a shopping cart full of better eating turkeys at Frys when they go on sale! They are fun to hunt when they are responding,  but dayum.  $210 for a thunder chicken tag now?  Ouch.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

That's a shopping cart full of better eating turkeys at Frys when they go on sale! They are fun to hunt when they are responding,  but dayum.  $210 for a thunder chicken tag now?  Ouch.

Still a bunch cheaper than going to Sonora.

• Like 2

Yeah, well, I wouldn't   go south to chase turkey.  Deer yes. I think  the last time I went to NM was around 88 or 89, and it was around $90 to kill multiple birds.  Whats the San Carlos tags going for now?

Well I’ve drawn Gould’s three times....😎😮

Brian

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/18/2019 at 2:42 PM, couesdeerhntr said:

Well 20 points I think plus the draw point!

That's not how it works.  You don't add one point to your total to see where you fall in terms of max points and/or the bonus pass....otherwise there wouldn't be applicants listed as having "zero" points on the draw reports--they would be listed as having one point.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2019 at 2:42 PM, couesdeerhntr said:

One week tell we find out if we drew another tag! I have 21 points for goulds turkey maybe this will be my year! Well 20 points I think plus the draw point!

My 25 points was good enough to finally draw this year!!!!

• Like 5