Sign in to follow this  
azdbllung

BEST GUN PAWN SHOP IN AZ???

Looking for a killer pawn shop to snag guns on the cheap. Anyone have any ideas? A ton of these shops are hilarious on there pricing and most wont budge that much. I’m in East Valley. Any good spots? 

AJI in Apache Junction used to be really good to pick up some deals on guns. They get a lot of people coming in to sell their guns and they will always give them a offer. But it’s been a while since I’ve been in so I don’t know how it is now. 

• Like 1

Ya I have a bought a couple guns there. Not bad, not great. They have like 7-9 guys working there so the pricing isn’t that great since they have to pay all those salaries. 

• Like 2

I stop by just about every one I see in the different parts of the valley I happen to be working in.  It’s always a dream of mine that I will find something good.  It doesn’t even have to be modern, I would be happy with an old rolling block Remington, Mauser, Weatherbys, S&W revolvers, WW2 carbines or even a beat up m700 for a donor.  All I’ve seen in the last 8 or 9 years have been junk.  Once in a while, you may see a nice revolver but it’s overpriced.  I think with the internet, the quality firearms the shop gets, goes to gunbroker.  

• Like 1

a friend of a friend took one over in mesa.  I haven't been in it yet, but based on relationship character alone, i'd say to go check it out.  They've been open for about a year now.

Route 66 pawn.  (north side) main street between gilbert and stapely

7 hours ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

The Cashbox in Tucson use to be great. I haven't been in a few years, but I use to always find a good deal. Several years back I bought a S&W 15-3 out the door for $100 

Have great memories of that place

27 minutes ago, deserttacoma84 said:

Check out sierra auction. They do online gun auctions (police confiscation). Usually once a month and guns go cheap!

Looks like they just have police trade-ins at the moment 

6 hours ago, azdbllung said:

Looks like they just have police trade-ins at the moment 

Sign up for their email list. They usually have like 800 some guns per auction. Again once a month. But everything from pistols to shotguns to rifles and ammo.

18 hours ago, Vowell said:

AJI in Apache Junction used to be really good to pick up some deals on guns. They get a lot of people coming in to sell their guns and they will always give them a offer. But it’s been a while since I’ve been in so I don’t know how it is now. 

Jeff Serdy is the man.  ask to see his bobcat pics!

• Like 1

Not a pawn shop, but I've received excellent prices on new guns from AZGuns.com.  Pricing hasn't even been close to others.

No, I don't work for them and have no relationship to anyone who works there; couldn't name a single employee.

14 hours ago, hmdOrr said:

Not a pawn shop, but I've received excellent prices on new guns from AZGuns.com.  Pricing hasn't even been close to others.

No, I don't work for them and have no relationship to anyone who works there; couldn't name a single employee.

Used or new?