BowHuntAZ

Swarovski 10x42 EL Range for sale w/ Outdoorsmans Stud

On 2/19/2020 at 6:23 AM, kbaizel said:

You might be a bit high on the price.  You can get a new pair for a few hundred more with the newer glass.  

After 8 months in the classifieds, it might be a good time to read this post again. 

25 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

After 8 months in the classifieds, it might be a good time to read this post again. 

Find one in this condition for a better price...  They're basically like new.  Can you fill me in on the better glass?  I was only aware of cosmetic changes to the body, not glass quality changes to the EL's.  If there was a glass upgrade then forgive my ignorance, I just wasn't aware of it.  Besides I figured with all Covid layoff concerns there probably wasn't many big ticket items being purchased the last few months.  And since draw results are out, the anticipation of the hunt is back on and people are ready to start scouting, now would be a good time to bump it back up.   Thanks for the advice though.

Just a heads up man, to help you out with your sale.  I just picked up the same exact pair for under 1600$. The NL pure's come out tomorrow for preorder.

Also, you can get the 10x42 el rangefinding ones for around 2200$.  Good luck.

Now that you can get a brand new pair for 2k with the recent price drop because of the release of the NL. You want to sale for $1400? I’ll buy

2 hours ago, kwet239 said:

Now that you can get a brand new pair for 2k with the recent price drop because of the release of the NL. You want to sale for $1400? I’ll buy

Might want to re-read the title and description bud.  These are the EL RANGE and are not retailing for 2k as you say.  

17 minutes ago, BowHuntAZ said:

Might want to re-read the title and description bud.  These are the EL RANGE and are not retailing for 2k as you say.  

Sorry didn’t see range. Thought they were regular EL. Not a big build in Range fan. Just got rid of my Fury HD 5000 for the same reason

The new model EL range are $2900 new right now (even on Amazon) Different/newer model than the ones posted. Just FYI. Not one to crap on a classifieds post, just sayin....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GreyGhost85 said:

The new model EL range are $2900 new right now (even on Amazon) Different/newer model than the ones posted. Just FYI. Not one to crap on a classifieds post, just sayin....

Fair enough. 

Let’s try $2800 obo