kazpilot25

12 East Help

Haven’t punched it yet. Passed up on a small 3 point twice now. Starting to see them more in the burn now. Today was miserable with the wind. Hardly any deer were active. Tomorrow with the cold weather should help. 

• Like 3

On 10/29/2019 at 7:45 PM, kazpilot25 said:

Haven’t punched it yet. Passed up on a small 3 point twice now. Starting to see them more in the burn now. Today was miserable with the wind. Hardly any deer were active. Tomorrow with the cold weather should help. 

Well?

I just left yesterday after the morning hunt. Was camped along the 225 road. Only saw one mature buck in a week of hunting. Pretty disappointing.

7 hours ago, wayno945 said:

I just left yesterday after the morning hunt. Was camped along the 225 road. Only saw one mature buck in a week of hunting. Pretty disappointing.

Wow. Did you stay up top or did you bail off? Was it super windy?

1 hour ago, AZkiller said:

Wow. Did you stay up top or did you bail off? Was it super windy?

I’m in it to the bitter end. I didn’t see any bucks today but I saw lots of does in the burn between 220 and 225. Am I just not looking hard enough or should I try another area?

7 minutes ago, ben47 said:

I’m in it to the bitter end. I didn’t see any bucks today but I saw lots of does in the burn between 220 and 225. Am I just not looking hard enough or should I try another area?

I would think the bucks shoulf start showing up with them keep tabs on the does. We're the does in groups or couple here couple there? We're you glassing off the 225 fingers or from the bottom up?

Just now, AZkiller said:

I would think the bucks shoulf start showing up with them keep tabs on the does. We're the does in groups or couple here couple there? We're you glassing off the 225 fingers or from the bottom up?

I’ve been mostly working top to bottom but I did go down to 220 in the afternoon and glassed up