Sign in to follow this  
POk3s

Plane tickets have been purchased!!

This morning I bought my plane tickets to arrive in Phoenix on January 4th and depart on the 8th. Up until now I was kind of in the planning stages but it’s really set in that I’m going coues hunting!! 

I tried to take everybody's advice about going on a hunt before burning my points. Well it worked out that way because I struck out on drawing a late December rifle tag that I had great odds to draw. I figured that was a sign that I better go bow hunt, figure out the unit for a few days, and go back next year. Luckily I’ve got a buddy that lives in Colorado who wanted to go down and give it a try too. He’ll drive down and pick me up while I fly from Wyoming. It’s going to be a great adventure and hopefully a nice break from the northern winter! 

• Like 2

Sounds like a great trip.   Perfect time of year too.   Which unit are you looking at hunting??

It should be. Like I said, if nothing else it’s good to get out of the winter weather. I think the high has been about 10 degrees today and supposed to dip into the negatives the next two nights. Insane for late October! I will PM you the unit number. 

• Like 2