Simple Hunter

Hunting Land - 1K-feet of USFS Frontage - Big Coues close to Tucson

Close to town - access to 1,000 feet of Forest Service Land frontage in Unit 34A.  Public access on the north end of Santa Rita's is limited.  All utilities at property line.  Great for exclusive hunting lodge.  Cats and coues a plenty.

https://canteraland.com/homes-for-sale-details/TBD-E-OCOTILLO-RIM-TRAIL-VAIL-AZ-85641/21925994/71/

Ranch.png

I just saw they reduced the price of this land in half to $399k. This is a deal for some lucky hunter!  Wish I hadnt just bought a lot!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Holy crap!!!  $10k/acre?!?  Am I missing something here?

Is that a lot? I must need to get out of AZ. I’m looking at $100k+ an acre for where i want to build a house

7 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Is that a lot? I must need to get out of AZ. I’m looking at $100k+ an acre for where i want to build a house

Wow!!  I get it for development land, but for desert hunting land?  We just bought a bunch of farm/hunting land back here in ND for $1000 an acre, and I was thinking we overpaid!  

Rosemont Mine is located off of Hwy 83 on the east side of the Santa Rita mountains.  This property is on the NW side of the Santa Rita mountains nestled at the base of the Foothills around mt Fagan. Not even really close to mine area. I grew up hunting on this property... mule deer, coues, javalina, lion, quail.   My parents have decided to sell and want out quick due to some personal issues. The area around this lot is being developed as Ocotillo Preserve with water, elec, and other utilities to lot line.  Custom homes are being built on lots to the west of this one which will go from $600K to $1mil and those are on 4-5 acres lots without Forest Service access. The 13 acre lot down the street just sold for $320K This is a good deal for who ever gets it.

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

Wow!!  I get it for development land, but for desert hunting land?  We just bought a bunch of farm/hunting land back here in ND for $1000 an acre, and I was thinking we overpaid!  

Might have something to do with it Being North Dakota and not Arizona. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, trphyhntr said:

That’s a shame. 

I love the desert.  Just don’t know how much good 36 acres of it would do except maybe for subdividing for housing.  You’d have to sit there a long long time to kill a deer on it.  

2 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

I love the desert.  Just don’t know how much good 36 acres of it would do except maybe for subdividing for housing.  You’d have to sit there a long long time to kill a deer on it.  

Subdivide it and sell it to rich North Dakotans who sold their property and are moving south 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

Holy crap!!!  $10k/acre?!?  Am I missing something here?

Yes.  Market value is $20K/ac.  You are paying for the convenience of city utilities but with the Forest Service out your back door.

• Like 2