jdown

Christensen Ridgeline reviews?

1 hour ago, Big or Bust said:

I'd skip both and jump to the Seekins...

I can't get past the twisted fluting on the barrel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Viper said:

I can't get past the twisted fluting on the barrel. 

The seekins is Fugly! 

19 hours ago, Big or Bust said:

I'd skip both and jump to the Seekins...

That's the one rifle that's uglier than a Savage.

Have a Ridgeline in 6.5 PRC and sent the stock back to CA because I noticed the fwd pillar bedding was cracked all the way, vertically thru the mag cutout.  confirmed that CA received the returned stock, but NO communication from CA since.  This is the last time I purchase a production rifle.   Looks cool, spend less, but in the long run I will spend the xtra money and wait the xtra time to purchase a custom rifle with everything I want for just slightly over what I spent on the production CA.  NOT HAPPY!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vbraley said:

Have a Ridgeline in 6.5 PRC and sent the stock back to CA because I noticed the fwd pillar bedding was cracked all the way, vertically thru the mag cutout.  confirmed that CA received the returned stock, but NO communication from CA since.  This is the last time I purchase a production rifle.   Looks cool, spend less, but in the long run I will spend the xtra money and wait the xtra time to purchase a custom rifle with everything I want for just slightly over what I spent on the production CA.  NOT HAPPY!

How long ago did you send it to them? Maybe this group can help you get some answers.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/christensenarms/

My little group has 3 and they all shoot ragged holes. 

my 11year old daughter just killed a mule deer last week with mine at an “extended” range. 

• Like 1