Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Need a commercial roofing company

I need to get an estimate to reseal the roofs on our two office buildings. One is 5000sq ft and the other is 6200. They are on the same lot in Tempe. Flat roofs about 18ft high and are flat. Must be licensed and bonded.

Contreras Roofing LLC.  Give Louie a call at 602-441-4387.  They did an emergency roofing job  for me at my home.  Got it done  quickly and did great work!

Highly recommended to anyone  that needs any type of roofing done to your home or business!

We've had some luck with an overlay system that Highland uses.  What type of roof is on it now?  I work with all the big names in town ... Progressive, Pioneer, Specialty, Etc.  For cost we've gone to this system Highland uses and it seems to be pretty decent.

1 hour ago, sjvcon said:

We've had some luck with an overlay system that Highland uses.  What type of roof is on it now?  I work with all the big names in town ... Progressive, Pioneer, Specialty, Etc.  For cost we've gone to this system Highland uses and it seems to be pretty decent.

Foam

Usually with Foam we stick with Foam.  I've used Southwest, ANM and a few others over the years.  ANM is pretty reasonable, but hard to get ahold of, which is a pain.  I believe Highland does Foam also … had them quote one for me not long ago.  Pretty sure Progressive does and Pioneer does not.  Progressive is one of the larger guys … Mark Farrell … good guy.

Thanks for the info. I won't deal with contractors who are a pia and unresponsive not matter how cheap they are. Been doing this for 40 years and have no time for that.