Antler assassin

Looking for antibiotic for kids swine project

We are looking for a vet supply to purchase a antibiotic for my kids swine project. We don't want to order over the internet due to shipping cost. The medicine is called Rhini Shield Tx4. Please let me know if you know of a place in Arizona that might be able to sell us this. Thank you in advance.

I don’t know if this will help, but I’ve recently had to purchase my own insurance and my co-pays are a joke. I have been buying my insulin in Mexico and recently purchased my dogs medication there as well. For any wondering, the cost for my insulin and supplies in Algodones is actually cheaper than my co-pays with United Healthcare as of a year ago. 

2 minutes ago, Allforelk said:

I don’t know if this will help, but I’ve recently had to purchase my own insurance and my co-pays are a joke. I have been buying my insulin in Mexico and recently purchased my dogs medication there as well. For any wondering, the cost for my insulin and supplies in Algodones is actually cheaper than my co-pays with United Healthcare as of a year ago. 

I was actually thinking about that thank you

12 hours ago, Antler assassin said:

I have talked to the ones up here all two of them and no luck. That's why I was hoping someone had any advice. Thank you

One of them should be able to order a vial for you and just include it in their normal vaccine order. Perhaps if your kid talked to the vet and explained his/ her  project? 

2 hours ago, 360 0r Better said:

Valley Pet Supply on line only not to many pig farmers in Arizona 

www.valleyvet.com

100 ml  on sale 35.69

I looked at them but they won't guarantee it unless you have it over nighted. And it is $55 just for shipping to over night it.

2 hours ago, Antler assassin said:

I looked at them but they won't guarantee it unless you have it over nighted. And it is $55 just for shipping to over night it.

If they send it in one of the cold packs with the cooler weather it should last 3to 5 days that way it could ship normal delivery. Sadly that stuff has to stay chilled to maintain its potency 

• Like 1

Don’t wanna sound like a dick but if $90 bucks is a deal breaker, maybe it’s not a good idea to raise pigs? I understand getting stuff cheap as possible but sometimes when you gotta have it, you gotta have it. Again, no disrespect meant.