Sign in to follow this  
tyler1215

Help identifying

Can I get some help identifying this sh!^? On my property in Linden. The pile is a little bigger than a fist. I'm guessing javalina but wondering if it could be possible a cat or even bear

20191101_102417.jpg

20191101_102338.jpg

2 day old apple fritter someone left

• Like 2

Just be careful, know someone who was out bear hunting long ago and took a big ol dump in the middle of a 2 track road and when They were hiking out there was a side by side stopped next to it with a guy stick in hand digging deep to see the enchiladas they had the night before. They just walked by and chuckled as they new they were bear hunting to 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vowell said:

Just be careful, know someone who was out bear hunting long ago and took a big ol dump in the middle of a 2 track road and when They were hiking out there was a side by side stopped next to it with a guy stick in hand digging deep to see the enchiladas they had the night before. They just walked by and chuckled as they new they were bear hunting to 😂

The Toilet paper or wet wipes usually give it away.  Did your friend have a severe case of Monkey Butt that day?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

The Toilet paper or wet wipes usually give it away.  Did your friend have a severe case of Monkey Butt that day?

Hid the toilet paper under a rock.