Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Who am I?

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

wtf is up with these homo's that look it up on google and post the answer like theyre cool? gtfo

Wtf is up with these dickheads that like to make stupid comments over a little trivia. 

One of the reasons CWT has gone to crap.

1 minute ago, Snapshot said:

Wtf is up with these dickheads that like to make stupid comments over a little trivia. 

One of the reasons CWT has gone to crap.

you ruin the thread and then talk about how the site has gone to crap. take a look in the mirror

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

you ruin the thread and then talk about how the site has gone to crap. take a look in the mirror

I remember you used to whine like a little bitch about the football threads as well.

Like anybody needs your permission to post anything.

Woolsey

Camp Creek Apaches

8 minutes ago, Edge said:

Woolsey

Camp Creek Apaches

strike dos

there was also a posse chasing the apache with 2 very high profile scouts in the lead

Isadore Christopher is also credited by Mrs. Ashby (whose family purchased his land in 1938) with opening the first BBQ restaurant in Christopher Creek.

Isadore Christopher hog log

According to a story in The Whorehouse Bells Were Ringing Isadore was away from his ranch during an Apache raid.  The Apaches burned two of his log cabins.  The day before the raid “Christopher had killed a bear and had hung the carcass in or on one of the cabins.  The military force in pursuit of the Indians included the legendary scouts Tom Horn and Al Sieber.  They, along with the troops and other scouts decided that the burned bear carcass was Christopher and gave it a decent, solemn Christian burial.  They became the objects of laughter and jokes when Christopher later appeared and identified the body.”

the third and also infamous scout should be an easy guess.  i first read this tale elsewhere-perhaps slim ellison-but this is about all i could find online.