Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost85

Two Point Tuesday

Well, had a really tough hunt this year. Turns out I wasn't the only one that knew about my target bucks. After dealing with people shelling off artillery rounds at the bucks from over 1000 yards every morning i decided to back out of the area for a couple of days and let the pressure die down. I snuck back into my perch on Tuesday evening and was able to knock this buck down. He was about my "plan D" buck but I'm happy with him. I've always wanted a big two-point and i think this one qualifies. He's a really old troll of a deer and was the dominant buck in the area. A good one to get out of the gene pool. Sorry for the disgusting decapitation photos. He was a long ways from a road and didn't get to him until well after dark. The field photos were terrible. 

1561237534_2019buckedited.thumb.JPG.9cbd868434a4caf7ccba3a17e21e782e.JPG

1895015583_2019buckedited1.thumb.JPG.0106b874af6ba6236f2f9a8107c9fb55.JPG

• Like 34
  • Love 1
  • Great Buck! 3

Did you decapitate it like you were in a terrorist camp?? Good god/Allah man! They’re, there’s, theirs, women/transsexuals and children/unknown identified sexual origins of youths that read this!! And they may me effected/affected!! 

Still a great buck though congrats! Looks like hes got some good mass. Not always fun resorting to plan d but at least you got it done.