Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Bipod help?

I have the Harris Bipod that extends twice.  It says serial #  S 25.   I lost the little Screw tat tightens up on the bottom after you put it on the Sling. The thing is only about a half inch long and the head of it was smaller than a dime, thats where You would tighten it with that little piece. Any Idea where I could pick one up. I loked on Harris website but don't see parts any where, just Bipods and swivels......Thanks ..............BOB!

i'm sure if you took it to a hardware store, you could find a screw that would match the threads and work fine. might have to trim it down to the correct length. That or call Harris. I'm sure you're not the only one that has ever happened to. looks like you can get one off brownells. 

https://www.brownells.com/shooting-accessories/bipods-monopods-amp-accessories/bipod-accessories/knob-bipod-speedy-knob-prod13191.aspx

Thanks . I tried the number on their website and its the wrong #. You get a message from some old Guy sounds half asleep,LOL......Thanks BOB!