hvyhlr

WTB 10x42

15 minutes ago, mfernaz said:

There is a pair of Nikon HG 10x42 on Rokslide in the their optics classifieds.

Think they are on f.b. huntin' store also. 

No joke with 10's, 12's, & 15'euro hd, 8x30 & 10x50el & 15x56 swaros all with on my sons hunt we used 1 pair of glass in the woods the whole time because I was more and more shocked how good they were = Bushnell Forge 8x42 and at under $500 if the 10's are as nice I am gonna be selling some expensive glass soon. Granted we were in oines and not doing long range glassing but we were watching elk after dark with them. BUSHNELL FORGE crazy good for the $

11 hours ago, 360 0r Better said:

How about a pair of 10x42 razor hds like new original box and bino harness 700 firm they are one of the last pairs make in Japan before they went Chinese 

Ill take them, can you send pictures?

12 hours ago, 360 0r Better said:

How about a pair of 10x42 razor hds like new original box and bino harness 700 firm they are one of the last pairs make in Japan before they went Chinese 

SPF to hvyhlr

• Like 1

I'm an optics dealer for sportoptics.com. I offer discounts to members of this group. Feel free to message me. I carry Aimpoint, Burris, Flir, Kahles, Meopta, Leica, Leupold, Nightforce, Nikon, Pulsar, Schmidt & Bender, Sig Sauer, Steiner, Swarovski, Trijicon, Vortex, and Zeiss.

• Like 2