PowellSixO

Shooting from one unit into another????

20 minutes ago, Delw said:

some guys even glass from the hotels in Laughlin for sheep in AZ. thought the old man was using a big telescope to check out chicks he said nope I am bore wife and buddies wife gambling and I am looking for rams for a buddy and drinkng.

Ha that’s awesome 

8 hours ago, AZLance said:

If it's in AZ...dont worry. You'll never see a G&F unless your in camp or on the highway! #severlyunderstaffed

Crazy part my brothers hunted 36B one year and it took about an hour of heavy 4x4 to get back into the mountains in a camping spot.  The next day here comes game and fish.  Needless to say my brothers were really surprised.

Hey guys, I'm new to unit 125 and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction for some places to start scouting. Not looking for anyone's honey holes, just some general areas. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, 1uglydude said:

Hey guys, I'm new to unit 125 and I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction for some places to start scouting. Not looking for anyone's honey holes, just some general areas. 

^ This is fantastic, never gets old. You win the comments section today ... LMAO 

• Like 3

Thanks for all the responses. I just found out, i work with one of the Arizona game commissioners. I'm going to contact him next week and get the real scoop. I'll post the results. Thanks again. 

If you shoot from unit A, into unit B, you are technically hunting in unit A. When you fire the gun, you are engaged in the act of hunting, even if your target is in unit B .  Seems pretty straight forward to me. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Delw said:

some guys even glass from the hotels in Laughlin for sheep in AZ. thought the old man was using a big telescope to check out chicks he said nope I am bore wife and buddies wife gambling and I am looking for rams for a buddy and drinkng.

Thats what I should have did on my sheep scouting trips. 

17 hours ago, GJMauro12 said:

I’ve wondered the same for years, but I haven’t had the guts to try it. Especially since most the Leo’s I’ve ran into seem like they’re out to get me. I was harassed pretty hard for camping in the wrong unit one year, luckily I didn’t get a ticket. 

What we need a camping permit as well as a hunt permit? dang I have been messing that up, been camping illegally without a camping permit all these years. Whew

2 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

If you shoot from unit A, into unit B, you are technically hunting in unit A. When you fire the gun, you are engaged in the act of hunting, even if your target is in unit B .  Seems pretty straight forward to me. 

I prefer it when people tell me what I WANT to hear. 

• Haha 1

I asked my wifes 1st cousin on the half brothers half of his moms aunt sallys brother in laws 3rd cousin kinfolk 4 timez reloved from my 2nd girlfriend's wifes life parters neighbor who knows the guy at the counter that counts when it matters best friends boyfriends 1st time lovers moms horny cougar aunt with a healtly rack of her lesbuan non gendered domesticated parnter says that ferris bueller is really really sick.

• Like 2

......sorry for a long winded post, just waiting for my "massage therapist" to come to the house.

6 hours ago, n2horns said:

I asked my wifes 1st cousin on the half brothers half of his moms aunt sallys brother in laws 3rd cousin kinfolk 4 timez reloved from my 2nd girlfriend's wifes life parters neighbor who knows the guy at the counter that counts when it matters best friends boyfriends 1st time lovers moms horny cougar aunt with a healtly rack of her lesbuan non gendered domesticated parnter says that ferris bueller is really really sick.

Pic of horny cougar with the healthy rack?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, PowellSixO said:

Thanks for all the responses. I just found out, i work with one of the Arizona game commissioners. I'm going to contact him next week and get the real scoop. I'll post the results. Thanks again. 

LOL Commissioners dont know nothing.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, n2horns said:

Any pics of the horny cougar aunt?