hoghntr

15x56 Cabela's Euro HD / Meopta

Like brand new Euro/Meopta 15x56 HD. Box, case, caps, neck strap etc all included. I keep outdoorsman stud.Excellent glass!

Looks as if Cabela's/Bass Pro will no longer carry these or they are changing/remodeling them🤷‍♂️. They only have 8x32 & 10x32 listed online and I bet when they sell out they will be gone. 15x56 Meopta HD will cost you more. 

Cabela's Euro's Instinct HD used only a couple times

$1200 cash 

N Phx. 

108861.thumb.jpeg.c83878ee14d32c94633174ff9fe5a9b4.jpeg

108864.thumb.jpeg.5d3586a2087cb6ad9888648f2c11cc43.jpeg

14 minutes ago, JBenz63 said:

Don’t like the swaros???

Love Swaro have not used these was waiting for Euros to sell and they have not. 🤷‍♂️ I was suppose to sell Euros then as people do I have had multiple back out/bail. I like the Euros just fine but going between 10x50el HD and Euro 15's is kinda a bummer knowing that Swaro is just flat out #1. L.O.L. I just cant do the 2 sxs. Meopta/Euros are awesome but Swaros ruin ya

1 hour ago, hoghntr said:

Meopta/Euros are awesome but Swaros ruin ya

Glassed up a couple bulls at about 3 miles last Saturday (of course we have cow tags). Stopped a truck passing by and asked the dude what tag he had, he said he had the "any" elk tag. I said I'm watching a couple bulls over on that hill. He pulls out his Nikon Monarch something somethings and couldn't find them. I told him to look through my Swaros, which he did, and went back over to his Nikons and said, "that's exactly where I'm looking". Bet he has new binos before his next hunt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RNGRDOG said:

Glassed up a couple bulls at about 3 miles last Saturday (of course we have cow tags). Stopped a truck passing by and asked the dude what tag he had, he said he had the "any" elk tag. I said I'm watching a couple bulls over on that hill. He pulls out his Nikon Monarch something somethings and couldn't find them. I told him to look through my Swaros, which he did, and went back over to his Nikons and said, "that's exactly where I'm looking". Bet he has new binos before his next hunt.

I hear ya! He probably had Nikon Monarch 16x56 which work quite well in low light but once it gets bright out they get pretty white flash to them. They are still gr8 glass for the money for closer range within a mile glassing. 👍

These Euros are 10x the glass the Monarchs are but still not equal to Swaros. 

If somebody suddenly is in the market for Euros the Swaros will be off the market.

Yeah I am surprised you still have the Euros. I love trying optics and those Euros(Meoptas) are the best bang for your $$. Especially with Cabelas warranty. 

• Like 1

I am very firm on the $2k for Swaros they are new. Like I said was hoping to sell Euros and keep Swaros so definitely not selling for less. Have had multiple emails on these so I have to sort when not busy today and see who is legit and is paying full price. 

C'mon Euros sell as much as I like you I like the swaro HD a little more! :)L.O.L.