Sign in to follow this  
AverageJoe

WTB Swaro 12x50’s.

Looking for some used Swaro 12x50’s. PM if you have any you’d like to sell. Thank you. 

Thanks,

I saw those, but dont have a rokslide account. Would prefer a local sale if possible. 

5 hours ago, AverageJoe said:

Lol. I have made my rounds when it comes to optics, but going back to the best. 

Question if you have 12x50 el hd would you still have 15x56 swaro hd (if you do)? Curious cuz once I got 10x50el HD Swaros and actually put on a tripod I could easily see why so many guys in beginning were dumping 15's and just running el 12x50's. The dang 10x50 el probably have double the performance I expected at a distance with low light

8 hours ago, hoghntr said:

Question if you have 12x50 el hd would you still have 15x56 swaro hd (if you do)? Curious cuz once I got 10x50el HD Swaros and actually put on a tripod I could easily see why so many guys in beginning were dumping 15's and just running el 12x50's. The dang 10x50 el probably have double the performance I expected at a distance with low light

No i would just run 12’s. I sold my 15’s already. I think the 10x50 el’s would be awesome in low light. I was debating going with the 10’s vs the 12’s. 

• Like 1

I went from the old 15x56s to 12x50ELs and now I am back to 15x56HDs. I like the extra magnification. Both the 12s and 15s are great.

• Like 3