EarlyBronco

Looking to get bear rug made

Looking to have a rug made out of my bear and looking for a good place to take it, if anybody has a reliable consistent suggestion please let me know , I just got the tanned skin back after 14 months so now I’m looking for somebody who does good rugs, let me know thank you in advance 👍🏼

T-Basix taxidermy in Tucson. They are a husband and wife operation. Super nice people. They have done a bear rug, mule deer and antlope for us and have nothing but good things to say. 

3 hours ago, Bonnsaw said:

T-Basix taxidermy in Tucson. They are a husband and wife operation. Super nice people. They have done a bear rug, mule deer and antlope for us and have nothing but good things to say. 

Thank you 

1 hour ago, Smith2260 said:

Mark Miller at Southwest Taxidermy is close to you. He did my bear rug and it looks awesome!!

I second this, Mark has mine this year. Also Jim at Southwest Studio does awesome work as well in Scottsdale, long drive but does awesome work.

• Like 2

Bed Bath and Beyond! They finish it off with a Really pretty chartreuse mat! Lol

just kidding, Ahead of the Game Taxidermy does all my work! 

• Like 1

Yup mark miller will get it done. he has my mule deer and bison for shoulder mounts. My mule deer should be done soon! Plus my bison rug I am having done with the second half of it. But not sure when that will be ready.

• Like 1