Couesnut

South of the Boarder Violence

I heard it was between Las Conchas and La Jolla/Playa Encanto near the Oysteria  between the estuary and main road to Caborca. Plenty of sand to bury the bad guys!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I heard it was between Las Conchas and La Jolla/Playa Encanto near the Oysteria  between the estuary and main road to Caborca. Plenty of sand to bury the bad guys!!!!

i read a lot of people think its bodies of thieves and junkies that the cartel disappeared to protect the tourist industry. 

• Like 1

The scariest part of  going to Mexico is driving through Phoenix.Like Ernesto said I have never had a problem,and I am doing something that I love to do.

• Like 1

I won't lie, I have a trip planned for Jan, and our ranch is not too far from this latest incident. I have had some second thoughts about it, but still plan on going as of now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sneaker said:

I won't lie, I have a trip planned for Jan, and our ranch is not too far from this latest incident. I have had some second thoughts about it, but still plan on going as of now.

What town was it near? All I read is that it was about 70 miles south of the border.

I'm still going, I don't think normal Americans are in danger, it was just as bad last year just not  published as much. heck I fear more what's going on in Washington then in Mexico.  And ya I hope I don't get my head cut off. 

And no my wife is not happy either, especially because I'm taking my son this year.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I never heard of La Mora and haven't been though Bavispe. Usually go through Moteczuma.

Pretty sure the la mora is just the name of their polygamist community. 

Still better odds getting struck by lightning then getting it on with the Cartel.  Im heading down in Jan!