AZHUNTER05

Kodiak Flex Bow tent and Mr buddy heater question.

On 11/16/2019 at 7:07 AM, lancetkenyon said:

I am worried she would sell them for what I told her I paid for them!  🤣

Just in case, can you give her my contact info and let her know I am a buyer for the whole lot at the prices you "paid for them". 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Siwash said:

This is the hose and filter Mr. Heater suggests if you run their unit off propane tree, I think the part is different if you run a heater straight to a large propane tank. I got them both from Wally World shipped to my door for like 34$. I took it on my Coues hunt last week to test it out in my 10x14’ Springbar...worked great. Mostly tried it as a proof of concept for cold weather hunts in the future, or the weekend or two a year the wife and I camp. 

204CBF89-F51D-4DC1-9ACA-5FB9AD5597E5.jpeg

That's not a bad deal. I think the hose I have is about 8'.

Just a word of caution to those who are relying on the sensor in the Buddy Heaters...it's an O2 sensor, not a carbon monoxide sensor.  In theory, you could have dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your tent and still have enough oxygen that the sensor would not turn off the heater.

8 hours ago, 1uglydude said:

Just a word of caution to those who are relying on the sensor in the Buddy Heaters...it's an O2 sensor, not a carbon monoxide sensor.  In theory, you could have dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in your tent and still have enough oxygen that the sensor would not turn off the heater.

Hey Bud. I posted your response on their FB page.

This was their reply about an hour after my post. Hope it helps.

Thank you for your comment and for your inquiry. The heater itself actually puts out very little CO as it is 99% efficient. That 1% is the exhaust/propane burn off on the unit. The heater does have an ODS sensor which will shut off the heater before it reaches a dangerous level. If you have any other questions or need more clarification, please send us over your phone number and we'd be happy to speak with you over the phone as well.

• Like 5