Heat

WTB AKC Yellow Lab Pup

28 minutes ago, CouesFanatic said:

That is weird. I have two numbers for them. 480 309 9354 and 480 250 2206. They answered a bunch of my questions and let us come visit whenever we wanted.

Thank You

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CouesFanatic said:

That is weird. I have two numbers for them. 480 309 9354 and 480 250 2206. They answered a bunch of my questions and let us come visit whenever we wanted.

I texted to both of those numbers and got a reply.  Thanks for your help.  No yellows for a while, but will contact them later.  Thanks again for your help!

• Like 1

there is a place in wilcox, they breed labs and goldens and we got a golden from them and a friend got 2 goldens also, very healthy dogs and great dogs, their name is chiricaua retrievers when we were there we look at the labs and they were really nice also.

• Like 1

Might try "barbs house of labs" in Queen Creek.We got our chocolate there like 8-9 years ago.She doesn't hunt but is an expert in chilling out on the couch,eating, or following you around everywhere. Great dogs goodluck with the new addition to the family. 

• Like 1

Pm you my brothers number, he has a friend with a yellow pup for sale. Anyways hope this might help in the search 

• Like 1

I have had chocolates my whole life. Our female 3yrs old now from Barb's house of labs is a hunting machine and one of the best ones I've ever owned.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

Might try "barbs house of labs" in Queen Creek.We got our chocolate there like 8-9 years ago.She doesn't hunt but is an expert in chilling out on the couch,eating, or following you around everywhere. Great dogs goodluck with the new addition to the family. 

37 minutes ago, Beaton said:

I have had chocolates my whole life. Our female 3yrs old now from Barb's house of labs is a hunting machine and one of the best ones I've ever owned.

Barbs House of Labs donated a chocolate pup for auction at the ADA Banquet this year.  Very calm dog considering the mayhem that was going on.  Planned on bidding but the 1st bid was my max and it took off from there.  Looked at their website, IIRC all the breeding dogs are OFA certified for most all the maladies the breed suffers from.  Good luck with your search.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Vowell said:

Pm you my brothers number, he has a friend with a yellow pup for sale. Anyways hope this might help in the search 

Thanks for all the help, especially to Vowell for the reference.  This dog is coming home!  I am very excited!

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Heat said:

Thanks for all the help, especially to Vowell for the reference.  This dog is coming home!  I am very excited!

Awsome! This is a great site for references, glad it worked out. 

• Like 1