Sign in to follow this  
duckhunter175

FOR SALE: Manners MCS-T

HAVE
Manners MCS-T, Elite fill, Rem 700 LA, RH, Rem Sendero Contour (can be opened for a Proof), M5 DBM inlet, 1" pad, 9/16" pillars, 2 front/1 rear stud, Swamp Camo, NEVER fired, NEVER bedded

WANT
MCS-T, same or similar set up, color doesn't matter, NEED BDL INLET

$625 shipped

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

Don't think the .257 Wby round will fit in a mag?

Oh it'll fit! I got two of the same stock for doing 2 identical builds.... but on the 338 EDGE I'm going to BDL metal and Wyatts internal box so I can seat the bullets out longer than in a DBM set up.  Lot harder to go from M5 back to BDL😖

2 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Ahh.  Got it.  .338 Edge=Shoulder Mounted Howitzer. 

Plan is to have the 'battery' trimmed down to 3 bolt action centerfires-- the .257 blackjack 'bee', the Edge and then my old trusty 783 6.5cm that gets laughs for a $350 gun with a $2k scope... until it shoots a little bitty ragged hole next to the range neighbors shotgun blast.

The .257 and .338 will have nearly the exact same ergonomics (MCS-T, Proof, TT Special Flat, 20 moa seekins) and I'll move my scope in between the 3 rifles as needed.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Or you could get two more March......

An FFP/MOA/ILL March is on the hit list, seems like theyre hens teeth right now... but gotta finish these rifles first-- when the need arises I think it would be prime for an ultra light build-

Have you looked into a CIP length .338LM magazine?  Should still fit in the M5 inlet.

3.600" standard

3.680" CIP

Or are you looking at the Wyatt's 3.990", 3.825", or 3.710"??

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

Have you looked into a CIP length .338LM magazine?  Should still fit in the M5 inlet.

3.600" standard

3.680" CIP

Or are you looking at the Wyatt's 3.990", 3.825", or 3.710"??

Looking at the 3.990"-- most of the load data I'm seeing has COAL around 3.9~ with 285 ELDM which is what I'm planning to run mostly and then maybe 260gr Hammers.

• Like 1