Sign in to follow this  
218buck

6a Muzzy bull

Headed up tomorrow for Tessa's elk hunt if we can get our number one bull she should be very happy. It would be a great ending to her 2019 season wish us luck  

• Like 8

Good luck. I will be up there with my son for his hunt as well. Last weekend there were bulls bugling, but they were all very young. Hoping we can find something decent this weekend.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kfallsrob said:

Good luck. I will be up there with my son for his hunt as well. Last weekend there were bulls bugling, but they were all very young. Hoping we can find something decent this weekend.

Good luck to you

My daughter had that hunt last year, and we froze our tushes off. Pipes froze in the trailer every night too.  Totally different weather pattern this year.  Good luck to all.

Waiting on an update.  Hopefully you guys had a great hunt!   I’m sitting in the verde valley waiting for storms to pass to go setup camp for the late archery hunt tomorrow.  Hiked 10 miles on the south end and Pulled 4 cards Monday and talked to 6 hunters that said they hadn’t seen anything.  Had 50+ Different bulls hammering water in the last week on the cards. I’m sure that’s done now. 😢