Sign in to follow this  
mr.smith

Banned?

I tried to open the page on my laptop and it says I'm banned. I can login on my phone. I haven't actually posted anything in like 2 years so I don't think I ticked anybody off. Anybody else suddenly banned?

8 hours ago, oz31p said:

Oh we frown on folks who move away😉

But I came right back... And now live in coues central.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mr.smith said:

But I came right back... And now live in coues central.

Your terms are agreeable. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mr.smith said:

I tried to open the page on my laptop and it says I'm banned. I can login on my phone. I haven't actually posted anything in like 2 years so I don't think I ticked anybody off. Anybody else suddenly banned?

more than likely your IP from there provider(on your laptop) you were using got banned, whether purposely or accidentally. hence why you can post from a phone as its a different ip addy.

if you were personally banned via name  you wouldnt be able to log in with that username from anywhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delw said:

more than likely your IP from there provider(on your laptop) you were using got banned, whether purposely or accidentally. hence why you can post from a phone as its a different ip addy.

if you were personally banned via name  you wouldnt be able to log in with that username from anywhere.

Man we had a good razzing going and you ruined it

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mr.smith said:

Does this meet your requirements for a post lancetkenyon?

FB_IMG_1569079330209.jpg

It is a fair start.  15 or so more and you might swing my opinion....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

It is a fair start.  15 or so more and you might swing my opinion....

I don't think there's been 15 drawn tags between the wife and I yet. We're not very lucky in the draw... Well, maybe javelina tags...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Delw said:

Seems like it's the IP associated with the tablet I use for a hotspot. I switched to a hotspot from my phone and now I can get on with the laptop. SO how do I get the tablet unbanned?

3 hours ago, oz31p said:

Man we had a good razzing going and you ruined it

well that sucks. I was going to say maybe cause he was a dick  ;) then figured I would get jumped for that.

2 minutes ago, mr.smith said:

Seems like it's the IP associated with the tablet I use for a hotspot. I switched to a hotspot from my phone and now I can get on with the laptop. SO how do I get the tablet unbanned?

if she is running a vb addon for anti spamming I am going to say you cant unless amanda lets that hotspot ip in, which would cause more problems with spam then its worth.

I just learned about hot spotting 2 weeks ago when my daughter called me from MCT training at camp pendelton, I almost didnt answer it cause it said a different number but said possibly Claudia on my Iphone, answered it and there she was. she explained it to me. Technology now adays is pretty wild