Sign in to follow this  
mr.smith

Banned?

13 hours ago, Big Tub said:

If DELW has not gotten banned, you certainly won't be.

LMAO

I got banned from 2 sites in my life. a Gay wannabe fishing site and then a gay wannabe hunting site.

How you been big tub

6 hours ago, Delw said:

LMAO

I got banned from 2 sites in my life. a Gay wannabe fishing site and then a gay wannabe hunting site.

How you been big tub

Looking for love in all the wrong places? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Since we almost never ban anyone, if you see that you have been banned, it is almost surely due to the forum auto-banning you due to a problem with your IP address.  It seems to be a problem primarily for those who use Cox as an internet provider.  The problem started a few years ago and my hosting company said it doesn't want to just blanket allow Cox IP addresses because according to them an unreasonably large amount of Cox IP addresses will try and access the forum at the same time and they view it as possible hacking/attacks.  So they recommended I don't stop the auto banning.  Of course it's annoying for those that get banned.  It seems the problem usually resolves itself if you can get a different IP address assigned by Cox.  Sometimes, that's just a matter of disconnecting completely from the internet and reconnecting.  Other times I have to go in and manually validate the IP address, but then it's not permanent as you can get assigned a new one by Cox and then get banned again.  It's an annoying problem and several people have recently been auto banned.  It has nothing to do with you personally, it's just a technically issue.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  

Mr. Smith, I tried to email you all that info, but it got returned as undeliverable, so you might need to update your email address in your profile.