Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Holiday Gift Ideas???

I'm old school but pretty much every year I ask for wool.  Shirts, hats, pants, long johns, whatever.  The more I wear it in the field the more I like it.  Just have to find the right weight for the season.  My favorite wool piece is a Pendleton Wool Shirt.  Top quality, versatile garment.  Light weight as a shirt jacket for Yuma winters or a decent layering shirt for colder weather.  From the field to church and everything in between.

• Like 1

I do my own shopping, sucks on Christmas morning but I get what I want. This year sucks I don't need anything but a big horn for my son..

• Like 4

On 11/18/2019 at 3:48 PM, wildwoody said:

Do the halo jump start. Amazing. Got one in every vehicle

I keep one in the truck and take it out every few months a recharge it.

Thanks for starting this topic. I’m in the exact same boat. Great ideas so far. 

2020 Az Combo hunting/fishing license

Brass for reloading

Mountain Ops mixes

Game bags

Game processing accessories

Taxidermy gift cards

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

Ingredients: Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, other Spices, Monosodium Glutamate (Less than 3.5%) and calcium stearate.

Ingredients: Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, other Spices, and calcuim stearate. NO MSG

Pick one that  doesn't have msg if msg offends you. Not that hard. Plenty tasty either way. 

You're welcome. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

Ingredients: Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, other Spices, and calcuim stearate. NO MSG

Pick one that  doesn't have msg if msg offends you. Not that hard. Plenty tasty either way. 

You're welcome. 

I've been reading labels on food since the mid 80's. I don't buy anything with MSG and as most people know the ingreidents as listed are in order of content amount and I rarely use salt and haven't bought sugar in 20 years, not including brown sugar. I make my own spice mixtures when I cook and the few OTC spice combos I have are salt free.  I just try to eat healthy, if you watch any of the syndicated cooking shows they use salt by the handful.