Sign in to follow this  
desertsheep

My 13A Muley

Awesome buck, love the mass on every aspect of that buck. Great job

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mathews said:

You could at least give the outfitter that helped a little credit 

Here we go!! Let the drama begin! This is why I don’t post often because of guys like you who surround themselves in the drama!  Do you know how my hunt went?? Or do you even know me?? NO! Jason B is a buddy of mine and we’ve known each other for close to 15 years.  Yes of course he helped me. I made 1 scouting trip with him and checked cameras and learned a little about the unit in a day and half.  We talked about options and where we thought would be good spots to start the hunt.  He and I have talked about 13B and A for the last couple years and if it was a good idea to put a 2nd choice this year instead of just hunting 13B.

My girlfriend and I went up 3 days before the hunt started and scouted on our own also. She and I decided where we would hunt opening day because of all the outfitters and pressure.  She and I decided where we’d go the 2nd day and where to glass and how we would hunt the area. It was she and I who found the buck and put him on the ground. It was she and I who took care of the deer after he was down.

In the end did Jason B help me?? Of course he did!! No doubt about it. I used info from his cameras on where bucks were at, I set my own camp, he didn’t guide me and tell me where to go or what buck to shoot or cape the buck and help pack it out!

I also guide clients and have guys call me every year looking for info. Do I need my name mentioned or slap my own back cause I gave guys info where to go find rams even though I wasn’t there for the kill. NO! I do it cause I want guys to be successful and find sheep and have a great hunt! What Jason B and I have worked out between us is just that!! Between us! Have a good day!

• Like 18

30 minutes ago, desertsheep said:

Here we go!! Let the drama begin! This is why I don’t post often because of guys like you who surround themselves in the drama!  Do you know how my hunt went?? Or do you even know me?? NO! Jason B is a buddy of mine and we’ve known each other for close to 15 years.  Yes of course he helped me. I made 1 scouting trip with him and checked cameras and learned a little about the unit in a day and half.  We talked about options and where we thought would be good spots to start the hunt.  He and I have talked about 13B and A for the last couple years and if it was a good idea to put a 2nd choice this year instead of just hunting 13B.

My girlfriend and I went up 3 days before the hunt started and scouted on our own also. She and I decided where we would hunt opening day because of all the outfitters and pressure.  She and I decided where we’d go the 2nd day and where to glass and how we would hunt the area. It was she and I who found the buck and put him on the ground. It was she and I who took care of the deer after he was down.

In the end did Jason B help me?? Of course he did!! No doubt about it. I used info from his cameras on where bucks were at, I set my own camp, he didn’t guide me and tell me where to go or what buck to shoot or cape the buck and help pack it out!

I also guide clients and have guys call me every year looking for info. Do I need my name mentioned or slap my own back cause I gave guys info where to go find rams even though I wasn’t there for the kill. NO! I do it cause I want guys to be successful and find sheep and have a great hunt! What Jason B and I have worked out between us is just that!! Between us! Have a good day!

Ignore the jealous guys, but I hear you. I don't post pictures on here for the same reasons. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

Man... Mathews- You really have a way of making people hate you.  FFS who gives a shoot if he got some help.  It is HIS deer, HIS story and doesn't sound like it involves you in any way.  Do yourself and Mathews outfitting a favor and quit pissing in people's wheaties.  

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

... Mathews- You really have a way of making people hate you.. .Do yourself and Mathews outfitting a favor and quit pissing in people's wheaties.  

^ This

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Man... Mathews- You really have a way of making people hate you.  FFS who gives a shoot if he got some help.  It is HIS deer, HIS story and doesn't sound like it involves you in any way.  Do yourself and Mathews outfitting a favor and quit pissing in people's wheaties.  

😂 all I’m saying is if a guy turned me onto a buck I’d at least give him a shoutout 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mathews said:

😂 all I’m saying is if a guy turned me onto a buck I’d at least give him a shoutout 

Well no one asked you did they?!! You guys really amaze me. You think you’re the only ones who can go hunt and find deer?? He could have told me where to go look for deer but they aren’t standing in the same spot as they were even the day before. Still gotta go hunt! Sounds like you’re really making a name for yourself on CWT being a jackass!! I’d really love to share a hunting camp with you  prima donna hunting guide! You’re one of those guys who saw a deer standing on a hill 3 years ago and told someone and needs your name mentioned in Muley Crazy aren’t you??!! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, desertsheep said:

Well no one asked you did they?!! You guys really amaze me. You think you’re the only ones who can go hunt and find deer?? He could have told me where to go look for deer but they aren’t standing in the same spot as they were even the day before. Still gotta go hunt! Sounds like you’re really making a name for yourself on CWT being a jackass!! I’d really love to share a hunting camp with you  prima donna hunting guide! You’re one of those guys who saw a deer standing on a hill 3 years ago and told someone and needs your name mentioned in Muley Crazy aren’t you??!! 

Maybe you should get in touch with your “friend” to see what he thinks before you start the name calling 

Do you really want me to post Jason’s side of the story? 

Great buck congrats to both of you sorry for all the drama i hope you stay well

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mathews said:

Maybe you should get in touch with your “friend” to see what he thinks before you start the name calling 

Do you really want me to post Jason’s side of the story? 

I know nobody in this whole mess but you are coming across as a douche. If there is an issue let the other dudes work it out. 

Why even get involved in the drama? Who cares? This is Facebook and Instagram BS. 

• Like 6