Sign in to follow this  
desertsheep

My 13A Muley

57 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

DesertSheep your humor kills me. You are welcome in our camp anytime! Congrats on a lifetime buck. I have had the pleasure of watching my girlfriend (at the time who is now my wife) knock down a big buck and it is one of my most memorable outings! Congratulations! Are you getting it mounted?

Thanks! Life’s to short to let idiots like Mathews get to you. The only people who matter to me are my kids and girlfriend. I don’t care what anyone else thinks. I’m good with myself. Yes I’m getting it mounted. I’ve always wanted 1 big mule deer to put on the wall, but I’ll always be a die hard coues deer hunter. If you ever need any help with a hunt let me know I’ll be there and be happy to share a camp with guys who appreciate the hunting experience and who love to be in the outdoors. I won’t need a shout out!! 

• Like 1

Just now, TOBY said:

I figured this was better as this is where it all began. Toot Toot!

It’s been like two weeks and you still can’t give it up 😂

3 minutes ago, Mathews said:

You could’ve posted something smaller 

Like a picture of your brain?? And again you prove everyone right!! You need your ego stroked with everything you do. Easy to see with all your flexing pics!! Lmao!! Look at me everyone! I need a shout out!! 

You make this so easy!

2 minutes ago, desertsheep said:

Like a picture of your brain?? And again you prove everyone right!! You need your ego stroked with everything you do. Easy to see with all your flexing pics!! Lmao!! Look at me everyone! I need a shout out!! 

You make this so easy!

Man you got me again, you’re on a roll 

3 minutes ago, Mathews said:

Man you got me again, you’re on a roll 

I know!

Sorry I’m interrupting your work out dude! You gotta keep pumping the iron to make sure you can haul out all those big bucks that only you can kill!! 

3 minutes ago, desertsheep said:

I know!

Sorry I’m interrupting your work out dude! You gotta keep pumping the iron to make sure you can haul out all those big bucks that only you can kill!! 

You really need to step up your trolling game