Sign in to follow this  
desertsheep

My 13A Muley

Mathews is just pissed that hes in second place, behind me in the fantasy league 😂😂

I dont give a dang about the behind the scenes drama, killer buck!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Mathews is just pissed that hes in second place, behind me in the fantasy league 😂😂

C’mon Casey!! There’s no way Mathews has ever been in 2nd place in his life. Believe me he’ll tell you so!! 

Oh and thanks for saying killer buck! I’d hate to not tell ya and have you get mad at me and not invite me to the Christmas party!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

This could be true 

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

You've recovered very well after starting 0-3!

I’d like to think so 

Awesome! Congratulations on a dandy buck!

This is classic. This Mathews dude is a plug and needs to kick rocks. 

Jason, Im assuming you are talking about Kip Fattaleh (My uncle)... He would never in a million years expect a "Shoutout" on CWT, he would just be extremely happy that you killed one heck of a buck. Congrats!

• Like 4

Mathews since you are such a bad butt and the best hunter around Why would you choose a dink Coues as your avatar?  Not smiling guess it was ground shrinkage stuff happens. 

Jason B.  Doesn’t need any help with his business!  That dude turns Down business.   Your just a spotter bottom of the barrel dude. 
like shitty whiskey.  Does the job.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

First, and most important, congratulations on beating cancer.  The biggest and most important accomplishment ever.

Second, great girlfriend for being by your side the whole way!   She is a keeper.

Third, fantastic buck!  Great mass, good forks, good width, couple little extras, very nice.

Have any specifics?  Rifle info? (I know it was a Remington, saw that in your shout out list, and Nosler 165s, so I assume a .30-06, .300WM or similar?)  Shot distance?  Bullet placement and performance?  

Lastly, this great thread turned into a sh!+show.  Sorry it got derailed from the important aspect of the above three items I mentioned.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Tannert said:

This is classic. This Mathews dude is a plug and needs to kick rocks. 

Jason, Im assuming you are talking about Kip Fattaleh (My uncle)... He would never in a million years expect a "Shoutout" on CWT, he would just be extremely happy that you killed one heck of a buck. Congrats!

That’s not who we’re talking about but try again, thanks. 

9 hours ago, az300wby said:

Mathews since you are such a bad butt and the best hunter around Why would you choose a dink Coues as your avatar?  Not smiling guess it was ground shrinkage stuff happens. 

Jason B.  Doesn’t need any help with his business!  That dude turns Down business.   Your just a spotter bottom of the barrel dude. 
like shitty whiskey.  Does the job.  

Lol where have I mentioned anything about being the best hunter around? Keep reaching bud

1 hour ago, Mathews said:

That’s not who we’re talking about but try again, thanks. 

But he's one of the guys Jason spoke to for info as he stated. Is Jason B. the only person that should get a "Shoutout" for the deer killed?

You have made yourself look very dumb in the entire feed. You should read through it all and see that not one person has sided with you. You have made your uncles company look bad. Stick to giving out free gym memberships. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tannert said:

But he's one of the guys Jason spoke to for info as he stated. Is Jason B. the only person that should get a "Shoutout" for the deer killed?

You have made yourself look very dumb in the entire feed. You should read through it all and see that not one person has sided with you. You have made your uncles company look bad. Stick to giving out free gym memberships. 

You have no idea what you’re talking about, but please continue tell me how dumb you think I am, your opinion is very important to me. 

1 minute ago, Mathews said:

You have no idea what you’re talking about, but please continue tell me how dumb you think I am, your opinion is very important to me. 

lol Happy Thanksgiving... Tyler I believe it is.

• Like 1