Sign in to follow this  
desertsheep

My 13A Muley

15 hours ago, Mathews said:

That’s not who we’re talking about but try again, thanks. 

You really are that stupid aren’t you Mathews!! You just can’t let it go!! 

My name is Jason also. He was talking to me genius!! Tannert... Kip is my cousin.

12 hours ago, Tannert said:

lol Happy Thanksgiving... Tyler I believe it is.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

First, and most important, congratulations on beating cancer.  The biggest and most important accomplishment ever.

Second, great girlfriend for being by your side the whole way!   She is a keeper.

Third, fantastic buck!  Great mass, good forks, good width, couple little extras, very nice.

Have any specifics?  Rifle info? (I know it was a Remington, saw that in your shout out list, and Nosler 165s, so I assume a .30-06, .300WM or similar?)  Shot distance?  Bullet placement and performance?  

Lastly, this great thread turned into a sh!+show.  Sorry it got derailed from the important aspect of the above three items I mentioned.

It’s a 300 RUM. The shot was only around 100yds didn’t need to even hit it with the range finder. The buck was working his was towards us.

Ive still gotta long road ahead of me. They are watching a couple spots. One on my thigh and one on my hip. They aren’t having me  do chemo or radiation for now. I do blood work every two months and a CT scan and chest X-ray every four months. I’ve gotta do this for the next 5 years.

And last but no least I do have the most awesome girlfriend there is. She hunts with me. We rope together. And golf all the time. I wouldn’t want to do anything without her! I’m blessed!!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, desertsheep said:

My name is Jason also. He was talking to me genius!! Tannert... Kip is my cousin.

I see you added a thank you on Instagram, felt guilty I see 😂

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Mathews said:

I see you added a thank you on Instagram, felt guilty I see 😂

Not one bit of guilt!! I don’t have thank anyone or explain what I do to you! I see you’re still worried people will look your Instagram up and make fun of you posing in the mirror! Pretty much what you are a poser!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, desertsheep said:

Not one bit of guilt!! I don’t have thank anyone or explain what I do to you! I see you’re still worried people will look your Instagram up and make fun of you posing in the mirror! Pretty much what you are a poser!!

Right because people normally go back days later and add a paragraph to their post for no reason.. 

If I was worried about what people think we wouldn’t be having this conversation 😂

47 minutes ago, Mathews said:

Right because people normally go back days later and add a paragraph to their post for no reason.. 

If I was worried about what people think we wouldn’t be having this conversation 😂

You are worried what people think because you keep responding to this thread!!

I didn’t add anything to my post on my Instagram. But THANK YOU for keeping going back and checking me out! My own personal stalker!  Mathews not 1 single person on this whole thread has sided with you. If you want me to keep making you look like a idiot I will!! You make it to easy! I mean your butt must be jealous of your mouth.. and the crap that comes out of It!! I really don’t know your Uncle Davey at all. I met him once when we were both guiding for Marvin. But I’ll make sure and let everyone know you guide for him. I bet Davey is proud of you!!  Let’s go spend money and book a hunt with him and have Taylor Mathews be your guide! Go ride around in a truck with him and share a camp for a week!! YOU WONT REGRET IT!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, desertsheep said:

You are worried what people think because you keep responding to this thread!!

I didn’t add anything to my post on my Instagram. But THANK YOU for keeping going back and checking me out! My own personal stalker!  Mathews not 1 single person on this whole thread has sided with you. If you want me to keep making you look like a idiot I will!! You make it to easy! I mean your butt must be jealous of your mouth.. and the crap that comes out of It!! I really don’t know your Uncle Davey at all. I met him once when we were both guiding for Marvin. But I’ll make sure and let everyone know you guide for him. I bet Davey is proud of you!!  Let’s go spend money and book a hunt with him and have Taylor Mathews be your guide! Go ride around in a truck with him and share a camp for a week!! YOU WONT REGRET IT!! 

LOL ok I’ll let you have the final word now that you’re going to start lying, I’m out. Thanks for the fun 

39 minutes ago, Mathews said:

LOL ok I’ll let you have the final word now that you’re going to start lying, I’m out. Thanks for the fun 

No!! Now you’re scared Uncle Davey won’t be to happy with little nephew Taylor! You’re better off in the gym posing in front of the mirror. It must suck to have that low of self confidence!! Your wife must get tired of building you up! Step up and be man!! Do something for someone other than yourself and  your own self recognition!! If you thought I was in the wrong you could’ve msg me or even gotten my number from Jason B and called me like a man.  But you need drama and think everyone should listen to you! Guess what!! I don’t give two squirts of piss what you think of me!! I’m good with myself and the way this whole situation played out!! Even better than that you’ve made yourself and your Uncles guiding business look like idiots! Your really helping him out! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow! 1

Jason, congrats to you and your girlfriend on a stud of a buck! I hope for nothing but the best for you and your fight against cancer. Don't let the negative sh*t from this douche take away from what you have accomplished! The guy is a nobody and just wanting you to give him the attention that nobody else will give him. 

Best of luck to you man 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HNTNGUY said:

Jason, congrats to you and your girlfriend on a stud of a buck! I hope for nothing but the best for you and your fight against cancer. Don't let the negative sh*t from this douche take away from what you have accomplished! The guy is a nobody and just wanting you to give him the attention that nobody else will give him. 

Best of luck to you man 

Thanks man! I’m not worried 1 bit!! Oh I know he needs the attention! He had to lock his Instagram down to private because he didn’t want people seeing what he really is which is ironic because he wants people to notice him! Geez Mathews make up your mind!! Do you want the attention or not! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, desertsheep said:

Yes, I know that. I was with him yesterday morning shooting dove and talking about your buck. Hes beyond pumped for you. I know you guys spoke on the phone a few times. His sister is my Mother. We were also shooting dove with Brett and all of his boys. We gotta get together sometime. 

1 hour ago, Tannert said:

Yes, I know that. I was with him yesterday morning shooting dove and talking about your buck. Hes beyond pumped for you. I know you guys spoke on the phone a few times. His sister is my Mother. We were also shooting dove with Brett and all of his boys. We gotta get together sometime. 

Heck yea! What part of town are you in??