Sign in to follow this  
Tj_G91

2019 Desert Muleys

1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

nope. idk how you do it, youll never see me with a tag down there. 

I tell people all the time, its taken me a long time with many hours spent to finally kinda figure it out. And even still, it will humble me in a heart beat. Was hoping you guys would have got to wrap a tag around something. I appreciate you guys stopping. It was good to meet you. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tj_G91 said:

I tell people all the time, its taken me a long time with many hours spent to finally kinda figure it out. And even still, it will humble me in a heart beat. Was hoping you guys would have got to wrap a tag around something. I appreciate you guys stopping. It was good to meet you. 

Exactly! Great buck again bud...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Big or Bust said:

Exactly! Great buck again bud...

Thanks brotha, dont hold yours up on my account, that things a beast. Let it be seen. 

9 minutes ago, RackTracker said:

Those are both great bucks. Cool to see two great deer that look so different from each other.   Both true trophies for any hunt for sure. 

Thats the beauty of the desert. Granted they were about 10 miles apart in completely different country. My dads was super dark horned and lived in nothing but palo verde thickets, and the bigger buck was in the mesquite flats and still had velvet on the very tips on his G2's

• Like 1

Wow what a hunt guys!  Awesome bucks

• Like 1

Its all in the home work before the hunt starts then hoping you don't get a different test (someone beating you to the spot). Awesome deer guys!

• Like 1

On 11/23/2019 at 9:58 PM, randyolson said:

Awesome! Congratulations!

23 hours ago, Zeke-BE said:

Wow what a hunt guys!  Awesome bucks

20 hours ago, bigbuckclub said:

Congrats. Those are studs. 

12 hours ago, AZHunter1 said:

Its all in the home work before the hunt starts then hoping you don't get a different test (someone beating you to the spot). Awesome deer guys!

Thank you all!

Great Bucks for sure, Congrats. Makes You wanna go again right away ,doesn't it ?..........BOB!

• Like 1