Sign in to follow this  
Delw

Daughters Uncle got her a new gun

its been a while since I saw her with that big a smile, she sent me the pic below the other day of her in her flack jacket and kevlar with her m 16 thats looks at big as she is. . tuesday she finishes MCT training.

she got her orders today . going to fla Wednesday for aircraft training .jet mechanic got changed from enlisted flight crew and thats what she wanted was jet mechanic org. she is super excited , I am hoping like heck she gets stationed in Yuma.

its really cool to be able to talk to her again. during the 13 weeks of boot we just got letters.

IMG_2885.jpg

• Like 7

Del, Eddie said She's Tuffer than you!....LOL.............BOB!

thats awesome dewl...  Loved shooting that 240.  Tears chit up.  Sounds like shes really loving it.  Good for her

• Like 1

Loved my 240. Only a few other guns I'd take over it, but non of them are portable at that point. Hopefully her uncle gets her a Mk19 next year...

• Like 1

She's hoping her Uncle is getting her a F-35, she wants to work on those cause she made parts for them here at my shop a few years back.

Smile says it all. Can't imagine how proud you are. Love the 7.62 and love it even more after my son and I did a hog hunt last month with Diamondback AR's. Over breakfast this morning he said he was looking at going to Tombstone Tactical to look at them. 

I was a little bummed because I was going to get him one for Christmas. LOL 

So maybe I'll buy one too and just buy him a bunch of ammo.

• Like 1

Way cool

• Like 1