Sign in to follow this  
mpriest

.40 Federal HST Rounds

My place of employment switched from .40 to 9mm. Because of this I was able to obtain 308 rounds of Federal 180 grain HST .40 ammo. I do not have a use for them anymore. They are all one year or less old, in good condition and factory purchased. I have one set of 50 boxed but the others do not have boxes. 
$25 - 50 rounds

$10 - 20 rounds

Is you want a desired amount or the whole lot let me know and we can work something out. Located in Flagstaff. 

52FA69E9-43D8-4A55-8885-87D73971AC2A.jpeg

E9C33A22-C5B1-4B80-ADF0-B7D0B6A85D5E.jpeg

B310383C-6CAD-491A-96BF-4086886DB6B5.jpeg

Pretty pricey for plinkin ammo for most people who will never be in a situation where even this might make a difference.

Trusted my life with these for 6 years. Still do just in 9mm. Seen how effective they are in actual scenarios. If no one wants it it’ll be more plinkin ammo for me

23 minutes ago, mpriest said:

Trusted my life with these for 6 years. Still do just in 9mm. Seen how effective they are in actual scenarios. If no one wants it it’ll be more plinkin ammo for me

I assume you are L.A. if i had use for this “plinking ammo” i’d buy it. Don’t worry about PRDATR. Another post, another bitter response for some reason. Thanks for the service and bump it up. 

• Like 2

Just now, thegunsmith2506 said:

I wouldnt waste these. Great ammo! I shot a javalina with this ammo in 9mm, It worked great

I agree. I’m keeping 50 of them for my old guns. Figure that will last me a while

• Like 2