Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Uh oh...

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Are American guides supposed to protect you in Mexico, or in Arizona for that matter? I wouldn’t think that would be their responsibility but idk 

Exactly my point...every one was spouting off about how they trusted their guide to keep them safe... lmao

• Like 3

Money that he had to launder from selling weed? 

He should have just grown and sold legal medical weed here in AZ... those people are making a killing.  The greenhouses on I-19 grossed 50 million last year.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Strong username to comment ratio. 

No idea what you are trying to say with this but if you are trying to be rude and offensive to me, I ignore big talk internet bullies. If you want to have a rational conversation about a serious topic then let's talk. Otherwise move on. 

Do you honestly think that legalizing drugs will solve the social ills and shortcomings of illegal drugs? Tell me what gets solved with legalizing it. Making my kids safer on the streets or in schools? Providing a safer work environment free of higher costing liability insurance coverage?

And do not tell me that marijuana is a non aggressive drug. People making that argument are the same people who are high on it when they make those comments. Speaking from experience in life,  marijuana is NOT a safe drug. As long as profits outweigh human lives,  drugs will still lead to violence whether it is legal or not. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

No idea what you are trying to say with this but if you are trying to be rude and offensive to me

I’m saying it’s funny that your username is “my rights as an american” yet here you are telling me about how the government should regulate a plant. You see the irony, right? 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

No idea what you are trying to say with this but if you are trying to be rude and offensive to me, I ignore big talk internet bullies. If you want to have a rational conversation about a serious topic then let's talk. Otherwise move on. 

Do you honestly think that legalizing drugs will solve the social ills and shortcomings of illegal drugs? Tell me what gets solved with legalizing it. Making my kids safer on the streets or in schools? Providing a safer work environment free of higher costing liability insurance coverage?

And do not tell me that marijuana is a non aggressive drug. People making that argument are the same people who are high on it when they make those comments. Speaking from experience in life,  marijuana is NOT a safe drug. As long as profits outweigh human lives,  drugs will still lead to violence whether it is legal or not. 

The only way marijuana could kill someone is if a bail of it fell from an airplane and landed on them. You sound like you got your education of marijuana from the movie reefer madness.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

The only way marijuana could kill someone is if a bail of it fell from an airplane and landed on them. You sound like you got your education of marijuana from the movie reefer madness.

trphyhntr, 

funny

• Like 1

3 hours ago, My Rights As An American said:

People high on weed, pot, marijuana  are not the ones committing crimes.  They are curled up with a bag of Cheetos.  People drinking alcohol are the ones who become aggressive  and violent. And Meth of course. The cartel drug trade is violent, no argument.  However, by legalizing weed for both medical and ultimately recreational use the cartel will no longer have any money to make from it and stick to the crap that still  will come though the  borders, as in heroin, meth and coke. Please don't bore me with the gateway drug argument,, My wife is 60 plus,  has a medical card, has RA and smokes pot to alleviate  the pain.  I'm pretty sure she won't be heading out to burn meth with a bunch of tweekers or looking to shoot up on heroin any time soon.  If you are going to argue about a substance killing people , alcohol would be number one, but our country has already been down that road in prohibition.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

How about having a brother murdered from two assholes high on marijuana? Is that enough life experience for you? 

• Like 3

I think joe Rogan said it. The only even slightly funny thing he’s said in 20 years of stand up 

Listen I am not trying to pick a fight with you or anybody on this subject. I simply think legalizing a drug that alters people's personalities is not the answer to the problems it creates. I am about as conservative as it comes but I also believe the role of government includes some semblance of protections for its citizens. My apologies if I offended you but I am very opinionated on this topic.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

People high on weed, pot, marijuana  are not the ones committing crimes.  They are curled up with a bag of Cheetos.  People drinking alcohol are the ones who become aggressive  and violent. And Meth of course. The cartel drug trade is violent, no argument.  However, by legalizing weed for both medical and ultimately recreational use the cartel will no longer have any money to make from it and stick to the crap that still  will come though the  borders, as in heroin, meth and coke. Please don't bore me with the gateway drug argument,, My wife is 60 plus,  has a medical card, has RA and smokes pot to alleviate  the pain.  I'm pretty sure she won't be heading out to burn meth with a bunch of tweekers or looking to shoot up on heroin any time soon.  If you are going to argue about a substance killing people , alcohol would be number one, but our country has already been down that road in prohibition.

I just saw a stat that the leading cause of death in males 25-65 was overdose from prescription pain killers. Beat out heart disease, auto deaths, and booze. I have never smoked weed, but I really don't think its the problem. Big pharma is the biggest problem.

• Like 6