Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Uh oh...

25 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Opioid crisis was started by the media and a society who is predisposed to addiction through boredom and lack of real problems in life.  Opioids have been around long before big pharma ever showed up.  There’s always been a sector of society who is prone to addiction, we just never had a name or a villain until the “opioid crisis” and “big pharma” came around. 

Well I don't think the media created it. Maybe they named it. I get that those drugs have been around for a long time, but what made them legal? Did the big pharma companies never have a patent on them?

Anyway I'm going to Mexico, without a guide, and I don't give a chit about big pharma, small pharma or any farm.

But this dirt bag has had it coming for awhile, I think there's at least 2 posts on here where he screwed guys out of $30,000 for big horn in Mexico.

Hang him from a tree. After his gate trial.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

They don’t make crap off of generics.  Hence the constant push to create new medications.  Yes big pharma is a problem in different situations, no, big pharma isn’t getting rich off of selling hydrocodone 5/325’s for $8/ 50 of them. 

But I read there was 136 million hydrocodone containing prescriptions written in 2013. Certainly at $8/50 someone is making money right? 

7 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

But I read there was 136 million hydrocodone containing prescriptions written in 2013. Certainly at $8/50 someone is making money right? 

Stop with your common sense

2 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Yes.  Big pharma sells brand name drugs like Vicodin for instance.  Everyone says they were prescribed “Vicodin” no different then when we say we are going to get a “Kleenex”.  Most of us actually go get a generic tissue, and nearly all of “Vicodin” prescriptions are filled as hydrocodone/acetaminophen which is the generic version.  Big pharma makes it’s money on stuff that is still under patent.  All the common opioid painkillers are way off patent.  Not saying opioids aren’t an issue, but big pharma isn’t making any money on them.  

That's totally false. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Big pharma makes zero dollars off prescription pain killers.  I don’t know a single doc or dentist who writes them for anything other then generics.  

https://www.npr.org/2019/05/02/711346081/opioid-executive-john-kapoor-found-guilty-in-landmark-bribery-case

read this and you will realize how much money pharma makes and how corrupt are our doctors, is all about money but if you read this you'll see you are wrong, why this guys would bribe doctors?

this guy Kapoor also owns a restaurant in scottsdale, Roka akor.

• Like 1

Colorado is a good example for legalizing pot, in the first year violent crime went up 25 % and that is after the  effective new gun control laws were passed. As for putting the cartel out of business, it will be cheaper on the black market then in the store. 

• Like 3

marijuana coming across the border in az is still going to Colorado... why you ask, it's legal there... because mexican weed is 60 - 70% cheaper especially with no tax on it.  The Cartels arnt going away anytime soon.

• Like 3

On 11/26/2019 at 7:41 PM, My Rights As An American said:

I regret even sharing my opinion. Seems very difficult to have a rational conversation with most people anymore.

I stand with you on this issue! Not a fan of legalizing it either!

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 10:21 PM, NewlyMinted said:

That's totally false. 

What part?? I dont know yotebuster personally but im pretty sure he can prescribe schedule 2,3 and probably even schedule 1 drugs so he knows a little bit of what he is talking about.

41 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

What part?? I dont know yotebuster personally but im pretty sure he can prescribe schedule 2,3 and probably even schedule 1 drugs so he knows a little bit of what he is talking about.

The part about generic opiod drugs not being a part of billions of dollars in profit for pharmaceutical companies. Just look at the lawsuits being settled across the country. Just because it's not Pfizer or Eli Lilly doesn't mean these companies arent big pharma. Even in AZ opiod manufacturers had shady incentive programs and business practices #purduepharma #teva #j&j #mallinkrodt

So whats next after legalizing Marijuana?  Most of the same arguments can be made about heroin, meth, cocaine, etc.  These drugs destroy peoples lives and their families lives as well. 

Colorado used to be a beautiful state with low crime and you could tell a big difference as soon as you crossed the NM border.  Now I go up to visit family there and it looks like my home state of NM, which is not a good thing.  Beat up, junky cars with smoke rolling out the windows.  Speak to any long time resident there and they will tell you about the effects of marijuana legalization. 

• Like 2