Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Uh oh...

4 hours ago, hunter4life said:

So whats next after legalizing Marijuana?  Most of the same arguments can be made about heroin, meth, cocaine, etc.  These drugs destroy peoples lives and their families lives as well. 

Colorado used to be a beautiful state with low crime and you could tell a big difference as soon as you crossed the NM border.  Now I go up to visit family there and it looks like my home state of NM, which is not a good thing.  Beat up, junky cars with smoke rolling out the windows.  Speak to any long time resident there and they will tell you about the effects of marijuana legalization. 

Pot had nothing to do with colorado turning into a crap hole it was that way back in the early 2000's when the Ca people started moving there. thats what destroyed Colorado. just like Idaho Washington and oregon. The pot problem is just a by product of people and there attitudes who moved there.

• Like 1

Hmm opium comes from the middle east. We have military operations in the middle east... doing what.. guarding opium crops. Oh wait fighting terrorism thats right. And our government is screaming for opioid addiction to get put under control😂😂😂😂 peices of $hit are everywhere. They dont just turn to turds after smoking some pot. I say the government should put poison in the drugs and turn them back on the street. And tell everyone what they are doing. Then who ever over doses has no pity for being that stupid.

• Like 1

On 11/26/2019 at 8:54 PM, yotebuster said:

Opioid crisis was started by the media and a society who is predisposed to addiction through boredom and lack of real problems in life.  Opioids have been around long before big pharma ever showed up.  There’s always been a sector of society who is prone to addiction, we just never had a name or a villain until the “opioid crisis” and “big pharma” came around. 

Your comment regarding a sector of society being prone to addiction somewhat true.    "Boredom and lack of real problems in life...." does NOT correlate to, or cause addiction though.  Addicts come in all shapes, sizes, and life styles (bored, busy, problems, or not).

On 12/2/2019 at 7:00 PM, hunter4life said:

So whats next after legalizing Marijuana?  Most of the same arguments can be made about heroin, meth, cocaine, etc.  These drugs destroy peoples lives and their families lives as well. 

Colorado used to be a beautiful state with low crime and you could tell a big difference as soon as you crossed the NM border.  Now I go up to visit family there and it looks like my home state of NM, which is not a good thing.  Beat up, junky cars with smoke rolling out the windows.  Speak to any long time resident there and they will tell you about the effects of marijuana legalization. 

It s not the pot being available for sale that turned Colorado into a puss hole, its the people from CA, OR and WA that moved there to avoid  their own voted for taxes, bringing their  lame butt liberal beliefs, including legalized recreational  marijuana, to what used to be a conservative state.  Sadly, our own state is suffering the same infusion of stupidity daily.  At least with taxed pot sales, Colorado may avoid the economic ruin that California has created for itself.  Pot isn't the problem, its a byproduct of the douchebags that have migrated,  Is the medical program in AZ misused ?  Yes, however, the people it was designed to help definitely  benefit from it.  Study history with prohibition and alcohol.  You can't stop  it  just because its illegal.  Make it legal, easier to get, and the issues with it are reduced. 

To compare marijuana with meth, coke or heroin is unrealistic. I know a lot of long time pot users who have productive  and great family lives  The benefits of medical marijuana use are documented.  There  are none for the others.  Pot is not considered an addictive drug for starters.

• Like 3

On 12/2/2019 at 7:00 PM, hunter4life said:

Colorado used to be a beautiful state with low crime and you could tell a big difference as soon as you crossed the NM border

cuz its a blue state. 

On 11/26/2019 at 6:38 PM, My Rights As An American said:

Listen I am not trying to pick a fight with you or anybody on this subject. I simply think legalizing a drug that alters people's personalities is not the answer to the problems it creates. I am about as conservative as it comes but I also believe the role of government includes some semblance of protections for its citizens. My apologies if I offended you but I am very opinionated on this topic.

I look at as beer alters people’s thinking and actions, yet I can drive up to window with truck and buy a case of beer and never get out of my truck. No difference in my thinking.

I have had two doctors tell me I would likely develop Parkinsons. Before I get like this guy I would put dope up my nose, under my armpits, smoke, eat and drink it legal or not.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, creed said:

I have had two doctors tell me I would likely develop Parkinsons. Before I get like this guy I would put dope up my nose, under my armpits, smoke, eat and drink it legal or not.

Or just a bullet in the head would be easier