Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Uh oh...

Sad, 

My friend got parkinsons at age 62. Imagine a strong tough SOB- like filo bedo---- reduced him to a quivering pile in about 3 years. Kinda like the video. But he could sit at a bench and shake and convulse, barely hang on to a rifle......then tense up and shoot a dinger at 400 yds.....or use his shotgun as a walking stick with three of us watching he doesnt fall down. His dog goes on point and he doubles on WILD CHUKAR!!!!! WTF!!!  Poor guy was great, but lost his battle a couple years ago....

I dont smoke anything, but I would advocate the medicinal use...

God luck this season everyone

On 11/27/2019 at 4:03 AM, 452b264 said:

Colorado is a good example for legalizing pot, in the first year violent crime went up 25 % and that is after the  effective new gun control laws were passed. As for putting the cartel out of business, it will be cheaper on the black market then in the store. 

I agree.  that's why I voted against this in the last election.   there's really no need...if someone really wants to get stoned they can buy from a dealer or get a card.  it's not that hard and the value add to make it broadly 100% available isn't necessary in lieu of the statistics and situation out of Colorado and CA.   There' a reason the homeless problem is off the charts there....easy to get weed mannnnnn :)

on the flip side, the argument for legalizing weed is it takes a minor infraction out of play that may push a lower over the edge to serve major time.  then when they get out of the pen they're labeled a loser for life, can't find a job, resort to crime and the cycle goes on and on.   I believe they should leave the supply laws as is but reduce the penalties associated with possession which if I'm not mistake is already happening albeit at a slow rate.

When I was young I more than experimented with the stuff....at 45 yo I feel like I'm making a well informed position statement on the topic.   

35 minutes ago, mobow213 said:

No safer hunting then paying the cartel to let you hunt on their land I guess

You know we have a lot of cartel on our lands here 

• Like 1

On 11/18/2020 at 9:32 AM, mobow213 said:

No safer hunting then paying the cartel to let you hunt on their land I guess

And they treat us well. EZ money for them.