Ammo Overview
Ammo Quantity - 20 rounds per box; 9 boxes per plano ammo can
Ammo Manufacturer - Fiocchi
Bullets - 150 full metal jacket (FMJ)
Ammo Casings - Boxer primed brass
180 Rounds of .308 Win Ammo by Fiocchi - 150gr FMJBT - Plano Can
Previous Next
Details
A high quality imported round by Fiocchi for the .308 Winchester, in a value added package including a plastic ammo can. The 180 round case load is very competitively priced for a FMJ brass cartridge case with a boxer primer that’s capable of shooting sub MOA.

This is just a great all around bargain shooting ammunition for sighting In your favorite rifle or for shooting targets out to 300 yards. With sub 1 MOA accuracy capable, this flat shooting value priced .308 ammunition should easily become a stable presence on your ammo shelf. The price per shot for ammunition of this quality is hard to beat and the value add of reloadable brass, a FREE ammo box and such clean manufacture quality, makes Fiocchi’s .308 150 grain load a powerhouse among peers.

Reliability and consistency is something shooters whoa re new to Fiocchi’s different ammunition lines are starting to realize is simply part of Fiocchi’s DNA. They are a legacy European producer of quality ammunition and for decades, have been producing low cost ammunition for the American Market. This is another winning load among Fiocchi’s offerings in the USA, for the USA shooter.

Suitable for use in any .308 Winchester rifle.

4AB872FE-A9AF-4CF3-93DA-88568D4CE811.jpeg

F9FCBC5C-54E5-4C31-A61D-BEC33E192880.jpeg

1F39DBD0-82E3-4320-8DAF-ED1702D5A7D0.jpeg

8C427BE2-68A8-4B9B-AAF4-58B496952DD1.jpeg

447DB8A1-9EFA-429A-B355-84781430697D.jpeg

1 hour ago, wendell Moate said:

Take 250 for all?  Will come today.

I messaged him yesterday and am still waiting to hear back so your next in line if I don't buy it.

2 hours ago, PRDATR said:

I messaged him yesterday and am still waiting to hear back so your next in line if I don't buy it.

LOL I think the order is up to the seller......  

• Like 2

Whatstheword---I am sorry I did not see your reply(was looking for a email). I should have checked the site-kind of trying to feel my way around--If you still have the ammo I can pick it up tomorrow.

Regards,

Wendell Moate

22 hours ago, wendell Moate said:

Whatstheword---I am sorry I did not see your reply(was looking for a email). I should have checked the site-kind of trying to feel my way around--If you still have the ammo I can pick it up tomorrow.

Regards,

Wendell Moate

No worries. Ammo is sold