Sign in to follow this  
AzRaised08

Unit 27 Semi Live Late Bull Hunt

36 minutes ago, afirsttimer08 said:

That’s an awesome bull! Congrats to your nephew on his hunt!

That's my nieces bull. Ill post a pic of my nephew's bull once he official ly comes out. 

Ok he's out

IMG_1606.jpg.4c762e689a8687a886dfd4767c8c9547.jpg

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, idgaf said:

That's my nieces bull. Ill post a pic of my nephew's bull once he official ly comes out. 

Ok he's out

IMG_1606.jpg.4c762e689a8687a886dfd4767c8c9547.jpg

Omg what a fag.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, idgaf said:

He's doing one of those Instagram two day teaser things.  Once he post a full picture. I'll post one.  It's a really good bull.  (He does wear flat brim hats, shoots a 6.5 creedmore, wears kuiu, crispi boots and gets abused thoroughly from me for it)

The question is how big of a sunshade does he have on his scope?  #vortexnation

PS- he got himself a dang nice bull!  

Congrats on your bull and all the awesome other bulls here.

On a side note to the 6.5 CM discussion, I killed my bull at 615 yards with him bedded quartering away with 143 eldx.  I shot twice but according to my friend probably didn't need the second shot.  He never got up, his head went back and down and a couple kicks later was stoned dead.  With that said, we never did find the exact impact hole on him, I think it hit the base of neck somewhere, hitting an artery, because the amount of blood in that area and thicker hide there which can hide a hole easier.  Also crazy amount of blood that came out of him while cleaning him up.  We probably would have spent more time looking for a hole but it was late and cold so in a hurry to get out of there.