Sobrbiker

Looking for 12x50’s

On the fence about picking up a set of Viper HD 12x50’s or Maven C.3 12x50’s, and will probably be pulling the trigger on one or the other soon.

On paper, I like the better FOV, locking diopter, and 1mm more eye relief (I wear glasses) on the Vipers but the Mavens sound to be better glass.

Any input from experience would be appreciated, and if anyone in the valley has a pair they’re thinking of selling let me know what you’ve got...

Ordered a pair of Maven C.3 12x50’s using Amazon prime (they are listed there for the Black Friday $150 off price of $275). Using Amazon Primd I have a 30d return option, may take them and check out side by side with the Viper HD’s.

Maven C3’s are headed back. Eye relief is spec’d at 15mm but it’s got to be shorter than that as I’ve used other binos with 15mm ER that worked with my eyeglasses.

now to find some Viper HD’s....

I'm a Vortex dealer at Sportoptics.com and offer special discounts to members on this forum. Feel free to message me or call me at 800-720-9625 ext 2278

• Like 1

Thanks for your post Sean, I haven’t updated. After comparing side by side with ViperHD 12X50’s and RazorHD 10X50’s I decided to keep the Maven C.3 12X50’s. The clarity blows the Vortex away, and the eye relief difference was negligible (it’s a cross us prescription eyewear folks must bear I guess).

• Like 1