Sign in to follow this  
azbirdhunter88

Kansas 2019

1 hour ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Pic won’t upload right now but yes Yotebuster is correct. It’s the buck I passed on last night. He had a gps collar on also which was nice for the study program but it ruins the hide for taxidermy. More to come as more tags to fill and our special guest from here arrives tomorrow. 

12 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Sweet!!  That radio collar is cool!!  

See if you taxidermist can find a radio collar to mount it with. I think that would be awesome. 

• Like 3

Our CWT guest that is coming helped me really get into long range shooting and has helped me throughout the way over the years. He wants a nice mule deer so I’m gonna hold out and give him a chance at one. But who knows he might find another stud WT and pull. We plan to video some long range doe kills so stay tuned. 

22 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Our CWT guest that is coming helped me really get into long range shooting and has helped me throughout the way over the years. He wants a nice mule deer so I’m gonna hold out and give him a chance at one. But who knows he might find another stud WT and pull. We plan to video some long range doe kills so stay tuned. 

isnt it kinda hard for out of staters to draw mule deer there or how does it work 

Im jealous, I need to make it to Kansas one of these years for a nice whitetail. That is a very cool buck, huge congrats. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Im jealous, I need to make it to Kansas one of these years for a nice whitetail. That is a very cool buck, huge congrats. 

Thanks man. Kansas is a blast. 

My buddy has a farm over by Tongenoxie and we Turkey hunt there every few years, but have never hunted for Deer. Bucket list. What a cool buck and to have a collar, pretty neat. 

13 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

My buddy has a farm over by Tongenoxie and we Turkey hunt there every few years, but have never hunted for Deer. Bucket list. What a cool buck and to have a collar, pretty neat. 

I’m in NW Kansas so we have the mule deer and WTs. We do have a boat load of rios though. 

• Like 1

Congrats man that's a killer buck. From the one field pic I thought maybe he only had one side, nope! Heck of a buck!

• Like 1

I'm on my way.  I'm hoping for a repeat of last year!  Crazy that I got a collared Buck last year and you got one this year in nearly the same spot.

IMG_20181206_090121.jpg

IMG952018120595110940.jpg

• Like 2