Sign in to follow this  
ClarkW

Core4 Element Assault jacket and beanie - mountain mimicry

Selling a new Core4 Element Assault jacket in hard to find Mountain Mimicry camo. Size is XL. I am throwing in a new matching C4E Selway beanie in mountain mimicry with it as package. C4E apparel is warm for weight style clothing. $85 shipped to you.

Here is information from the company on specs for this jacket:

• Material: 86% Polyester 14% Spandex
  • Pockets: Two handwarmer pockets, one left chest, one left arm bicep, and one internal pocket
  • Vents: 2 core vents
  • Zipper Type: YKK Zippers; Waterproof, welded zippers on all exterior pockets and core vents
  • Weight: 24.8 oz.
  • Manufacture Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee

Whether you’re hunting high desert peaks or lush forests of the northwest, the extremely durable, breathable, and comfortable Element Jacket's 2-way-stretch polyester double weave allows for an excellent fit (being slightly roomier in the shoulders for drawing back as well as the bottom for layering ease) while resisting wind, water and snow. Designed for the active hunter, the low profile fit offers full range of motion while 10.5 inch core vent zippers deliver amazing climate control. A microfleece lining on the collar and chin guard complement the soft, brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort. A full-length reversed zipper, four external pockets, one internal pocket, drawcord hem, tapered sleeves, and adjustable Velcro cuffs round out the details for the Element Jacket.

The Element Jacket features highly breathable, wind-resistant, 2-way stretch soft shell fabric that is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection. The fabric also has a brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management as well as a microfleece-lined collar and chin guard. 5 pockets reside comfortably on this jacket with the left chest and bicep pocket zippers having zipper garages. The core vents are situated to allow access while wearing a pack or on the move without having to raise your arms.

A 3.75 inch collar, adjustable Velcro cuffs, a dual-adjust drawcord hem on the bottom and 10.5 inch core vent zippers placed lower on the sides, which can also act as access points to baselayers or a vest pocket underneath the jacket, round out the features on the Element Jacket.

DSC00272.JPG

Thanks kennyt. I also have used one for a few years now and am impressed by it. It has lasted a long time and still has plenty of life to it, so selling the backup I thought I'd need.