PRDATR

Anyone know the family washed away in Tonto Basin?

3 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

No the people that cross raging creeks will be opening up a can of worms . 

Fact of life for many in that area. 

I feel awful for the families involved. I sure wouldn't want to be the judge on this one. As a parent the loss is more personal punishment then the courts could ever decide.  

41 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Fact of life for many in that area. 

I feel awful for the families involved. I sure wouldn't want to be the judge on this one. As a parent the loss is more personal punishment then the courts could ever decide.  

Right but you don’t see those people crossing it multiple times for kicks and giggles . 
 I can’t imagine losing a child but truly couldn’t imagine losing a child due to pure negligence. If the Rawlings were meth heads and this happened the cwt posse would want to hang them . Bottom line is we all make decisions in life whether  it be to cross a fence or cross a creek . Unfortunately we are held accountable for those decisions. 

A family lost their kids.  Whether it was a dumb decision or not a dumb decision doesn't really matter.  Those kids are gone.  Nothing this State or the dipstick Feds can do to them will compare to the horror they will live through EVERY TIME THEY CLOSE THEIR EYES.  They will be punished worse by themselves than anyone can ever punish them.

Here's a can of worms ... bet the people pushing to "punish" these folks would back a near full term (or full term) abortion.  There's irony for you.

My opinion ... the State should drop the charges and let these folks grieve in peace.  If they don't ... well we all know they are a bunch of A$$HAT$ anyway.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, PRDATR said:

"The two parents pleaded (Pled) not guilty at their arraignment — a common practice as a plea deal typically isn't yet available. State officials have since called for federal funding to construct a bridge to prevent similar incidents from occurring.

Is this a part of a newspaper article?? 

Feel bad or not there are laws to be navigated.  That's why they are there.  Feeling bad doesn't mean there wasn't a crime, or that there are no repercussions.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sjvcon said:

A family lost their kids.  Whether it was a dumb decision or not a dumb decision doesn't really matter.  Those kids are gone.  Nothing this State or the dipstick Feds can do to them will compare to the horror they will live through EVERY TIME THEY CLOSE THEIR EYES.  They will be punished worse by themselves than anyone can ever punish them.

Here's a can of worms ... bet the people pushing to "punish" these folks would back a near full term (or full term) abortion.  There's irony for you.

My opinion ... the State should drop the charges and let these folks grieve in peace.  If they don't ... well we all know they are a bunch of A$$HAT$ anyway.

I’f they were trailer park tweakers high AF would you feel the same ? 
I hope they get off but if he goes to the pen for a few years then that’s on him . 

I feel really bad for them and can't imagine they pain they feel. The problem is they still probably committed a crime and need to stand there day in court. If they are convicted I hope the judge or jury gives them as little time as allowed by law. 

Laws are not about feeling, they are about facts. Fact is they endangered the lives of everyone in that vehicle and some of them died. They didn't have to cross that road while the river was flooding. They may be the best people on earth, but they made a poor choice. 

• Like 2

Really bad situation. They’ll (govt) will see it through and they will. Be found negligent but I can’t imagine there will be penal consequences beyond that.  

time to let the healing begin.   Sad.  

Tough way to find out your batmobile is not a batmobile.