PRDATR

Anyone know the family washed away in Tonto Basin?

On Saturday they were optimistic about a location that the dogs hit on toward the end of the day. I haven’t heard anything since so I assume that’s been cleared.

We spoke with both Grandfather’s while we were there. They were very kind and grateful. But you can see in their eyes how heart broken they are. 

I haven’t been back since then. Not sure when I will make it back. It’s harder than it seems like it ought to be.

if anyone is headed up I would recommend starting at the lake from orange peel and working up from there. Kayaks or canoes are helpful. I don’t see much value in the drone footage. 

• Like 4

Interesting side note: We had our team at the Jr. High White Mountain League Finals in Heber on Saturday. Daniel who has been coaching the Show Low team was there coaching his team on a day that had to be a tough decision but shows his strength and commitment to his obligations and team! 

They always sell breakfast burritos after weigh ins and all those proceeds went to the Rawlings family. That collection was presented right before finals Saturday night to Daniel, his wife and two kids.

It is inspiring to see a family who has been stripped of something so precious yet stand strong! 

Again, prayers for those searching, may they find that little girl, and prayers for that family that they may continue to be strong!

Thanks to so many who have spent time there helping search.....Flatlander........and so many others!

• Like 8

Looks like the “Emily unit” a sonar machine used by the Navy had a few sonar hits by the beaver dam last night. They are checking it out today to see if its anything. Hopefully they can find her soon. 

• Like 3

Praying for the family for some closure

9DEF812A-38DD-49E0-A5A2-9B47A5EAE4F9.jpeg

• Like 6

So glad to hear this.  Terrible tragedy but I inagine I would feel so much better as a parent to know my little girls body had been found and she could be buried.  I pray they can start to find some healing as a family

• Like 6

Glad the family can get her back and grieve with a proper burial.

• Like 1

I'm just stating the facts. I wouldn't say I agree with the charge. 

53 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I hope his faith is strong.

What’s that supposed to mean?