Sign in to follow this  
AllBoutHuntn

Eddie Bauer guide pro pants

Anybody use these? They are on sale right now and Im thinking about trying them out. If you have used them how did you like them and how did they hold up. 

Yes I do, great pants at a hefty bargain compared to something like Kuiu Attack pants.  I also like the Horizon 5 pocket pants.  For an even better deal check out your Walmart for the Wrangler Outdoor Performance Stretch Cargo Pants.  As good or better than the Eddie Bauer for just over $20.

I also picked up a few pairs of the Wrangler Outdoor pants at Walmart based on a recommendation I saw on a hunting forum on Facebook. For $20, why not. I was about to drop 3-4 times as much on some Prana Stretch Zions. I normally am not a fan of clothing and gear from Walmart, but these pants are a heck of a deal for $20. I wear them daily. I also tried a pair of Eddie Bauer Trek pants Costco currently has on sale for $20. I bought them on Monday and wore for the first time yesterday. I like the look, fit, and feel of them, but they are by far to noisiest pants I own. I feel like George Costanza swooshing around in them. Fine for an everyday pant. But I would never wear them hunting. The Wrangler is definitely the better of the two. 

https://www.wrangler.com/shop/mens-performance-series-outdoor-cargo-pant-nw780

Thanks for the replies. I ended up buying a couple pairs. Ill have to go check out the walmart pairs as well. Im trying to get away from camo pants.