Sign in to follow this  
Coues Archer

Albino Coues Whitetail Deer😳😳😳

Okay guys I went scouting today and I seen something that seemed like I was in a fantasy.... After seeing countless whitetail deer. I spotted some in a pocket really high in a canyon and what I seen next you would not believe......

D963BD2B-F98E-48A2-BCD4-6DED474C993E.png

A7F0A9CA-138C-4C3C-B996-A11A4E5221A8.png

C4B18F08-CC30-4724-BAB5-2993A5D5BCBF.png

2D614F19-32A9-480A-9C0E-02FFA5E6E784.png

• Like 17
  • Love 2
  • Wow! 11

Now I’ve seen guys post deer once or twice on this forum in which they thought was albino but it was a young fawn in its young color phase. This here is an older doe who is FULL albino lol... She even has red eyes. I still can’t believe what I seen today.... 

• Like 2

That is really cool. It has its snow camo on still.

Very cool.  I’ve seen an adult mule deer doe that was all white once.  Pretty rare

Cool find. I saw a white Coues buck about 30 years ago, it was over 1000 yards away. G&F used to have a picture on the wall in their office of a white one with some does but it didn't have any antlers.

Crazy!!

Lucky for her she's a she and not  a he, cause she cant hide!  If she had antlers, she'd be toast..... even Stevie Wonder would spot that deer.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Lucky for her she's a she and not  a he, cause she cant hide!  If she had antlers, she'd be toast..... even Stevie Wonder would spot that deer.

Especially in today's world of Social Media. Pretty sure the buck I saw died of old age. He was already old and well know locally.

• Like 1