Mike832

Swarovski SLC 15x56WB Habicht Binoculars

Excellent condition. No visible defects. Lightly used. Includes case, strap, eye cups and objective caps. Outdoorsman stud and extra eyepiece. $1450.00 plus $25 shipping.

This is my first time selling on the site, but if you check out my ebay account (832marketing) you'll see I have sold 1,300 items and have 100% satisfaction. I'm not a dealer, I just do the ebay thing as a hobby and to fund my fly fishing addiction 😂.

Please let me know if you have any questions or want to jump on a phone call.

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0162 copy.jpg

I bought them new in 2013. BTW some guys have expressed concern because I'm new to the site. I get it and have been burned on ebay before - there's a lot of scammers out there, for sure. I'd be happy to send a reference if you have any concerns. I was the VP of Marketing for Weatherby for 12 yeards. They moved to Wyoming in April and I decided not to go - too dang cold. But I have a letter from CEO Adam Weatherby and can fax or email it to you if you'd like. Thanks and have a great day.

Mike Schwiebert

You chose the peoples republic of Kalifornia over Wyoming and Gods country?!  Now I'm really suspicious.        

Any relation to Chuck Schwiebert that used to teach marketing at Greenway HS here in AZ?

• Like 1

Thankfully God's everywhere ... even California 😂.

There's not many Schwiebert's in the US, so I'm guessing we're related somehow, but I don't know him. Have a great evening.