More D

Strange things found while out hunting.....

Old yamaha sitting in the middle of a pj flat. 

20181010_112810.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Explorer said:

Old yamaha sitting in the middle of a pj flat. 

20181010_112810.jpg

curious.  very, very curious.......i'm out of my element...is that a 'chopper?

3 hours ago, biglakejake said:

curious.  very, very curious.......i'm out of my element...is that a 'chopper?

No just a striped out yamaha stuck standing up in the mud in the middle of the flats in unit 10

"Who's chopper is this?" 

"Get to the choppa!"

• Like 1

Whose motorcycle?

It’s not a motorcycle, It’s a chopper!

Whose chopper?

Zed’s

Whose Zed?

Zed’s dead, Zeds dead baby!!!!

• Like 4

Ran into this mine one time. From our camp you could see the tailings, but not an entrance. One afternoon we were coming back into camp and my buddy and I stop at the entrance, and he lays his rifle down and takes off his pack. I figured if there was gold in there someone else had already got it, and I'm pretty sure I didn't lose anything in there, so I tell my buddy if you get in there and start screaming like a little girl it's going to cost ya. Anyway he said that it didn't go that far back and it was all dug out with a star hammer.

1222191915~2.jpg

21 hours ago, 10Turkeys said:

Ran into this mine one time. From our camp you could see the tailings, but not an entrance. One afternoon we were coming back into camp and my buddy and I stop at the entrance, and he lays his rifle down and takes off his pack. I figured if there was gold in there someone else had already got it, and I'm pretty sure I didn't lose anything in there, so I tell my buddy if you get in there and start screaming like a little girl it's going to cost ya. Anyway he said that it didn't go that far back and it was all dug out with a star hammer.

1222191915~2.jpg

Looks like one I found in Supai.

Was doing some otc deer hunting with a buddy last year in 21 back off badger springs road. Mid day we were walking and glassing the bottoms of the Agua fria watching different water. I stopped to glass and saw something shining out of the corner of my eye 50-60 yards below me. Hiked down to see what it was and found a holstered and loaded glock 26 that ended up being stolen like 3 years previously when I took it into cortes and met with the sheriffs later that day.

Just recently in 6a I had the spotting scope out glassing over a few valleys and ridges from a high point. Way far out there were 5-6 guys in some remote flats that were dancing while playing fiddles and banjos... hating myself for not getting a picture.  I mean what made it even stranger is it was a very remote area. I grew up around the swamps of the south as a kid and saw some strange things and even stranger people, though this shat was creepy.

About 40 years ago, me and a buddy 4x4 into a rough, remote wash for some gold and coyote hunting.

Got so rough we finally parked and started hiking up the wash, went about another 1/2 mile and see a Harley chopper parked in the wash.

We hear a woman screaming so we scramble up the river bank to see where the woman is at.

She's on a grassy wash bar down on all fours with a toad of a biker dude just a buckin the baloney pony. No need for a rescue.

After taking some dirt samples up the wash we checked back on the pair. They were taking a break from procreating and sharing hits on a pipe.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, az_runner said:

Just recently in 6a I had the spotting scope out glassing over a few valleys and ridges from a high point. Way far out there were 5-6 guys in some remote flats that were dancing while playing fiddles and banjos... hating myself for not getting a picture.  I mean what made it even stranger is it was a very remote area. I grew up around the swamps of the south as a kid and saw some strange things and even stranger people, though this shat was creepy.

Was Ned Beatty bent over a log?